Crowds tomorrow (Thursday Dec. 21st)

Ok I'm pretty sure it'll be crowded tomorrow but I had to ask the experts what they think. And if Disneyland does shut down early for the day because its so crowded what time do you think we should arrive to actually get into the park before it closes? And one more thing, I have an annual pass but if I get my hand stamped does that mean if I hop parks that I'll be let back in to Disneyland if they close?

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Re: Crowds tomorrow (Thursday Dec. 21st)

Quote Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
    Ok I'm pretty sure it'll be crowded tomorrow but I had to ask the experts what they think. And if Disneyland does shut down early for the day because its so crowded what time do you think we should arrive to actually get into the park before it closes? And one more thing, I have an annual pass but if I get my hand stamped does that mean if I hop parks that I'll be let back in to Disneyland if they close?
    Yes - I have to ask too - wife and baby and I are going for a bit tomorrow night to shop and celebrate 'Christmas Tree Anniversary'.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • MC Director of Sales and Marketing

Blog Entries

I'm not an expert, but I wouldn't think they'd shut the park tomorrow because of crowds. Most companies aren't closed until Friday, so I'd expect an after work rush in the late afternoon. I think the real problem might be Friday and/or Saturday.

I'm going to try to go tonight since I haven't seen the holiday fireworks yet this year.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse princess View Post
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Oh ok, good. I just wasn't sure if schools in Anaheim were out yet so that's why I was worried it would be crowded.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
    If they should close, there are various levels of closure. If they get to the point where they are not allowing readmits (turnstile closure) no one is allowed in until the park empties some. This is done not by Disneyland, but by the Anaheim Fire Marshall. Generally, if the park hard closes, it is by 1pm. Except for NYE, this closure rarely lasts beyond 4pm, when people head out to put kids down for naps. Once enough people exit, the Fire Marshall will reopen according to how it closed (readmits first, then later new tickets.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.