Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Great pics Clara ! Say, is that soap foam? I thought they had snow flakes, but the video looked like foam chunks coming down. so its foam, not flakes? I would love to see that in person!
    It certainly looked like soap to me.

  2. #17

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    8,797

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Really enjoyed the pictures of the Electrical Parade. I haven't been there when it was running in a long time.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

  3. #18

    • Circle of Ancients
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Debate Lounge Dummy : )
    Posts
    11,113

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    I love your trip report and all of your pictures! You take such great night shots! When I was looking at the pictures of the Electric Light Parade, the music was playing in my head!

  4. #19

    • For You!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Idaho Falls
    Posts
    7,704

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Thank you Clara!! I felt like I just got an early Christmas present! And you can never have too many pictures! The more the merrier!

    Anyway, it made me smile tonight.

    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

  5. #20

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    I love your trip report and all of your pictures! You take such great night shots! When I was looking at the pictures of the Electric Light Parade, the music was playing in my head!
    One can't HELP but have the music going through their heads! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    Really enjoyed the pictures of the Electrical Parade. I haven't been there when it was running in a long time.
    Thanks...I love the Electrical Parade and got very excited when I saw they were doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Thank you Clara!! I felt like I just got an early Christmas present! And you can never have too many pictures! The more the merrier!

    Anyway, it made me smile tonight.
    I'm glad I made you smile. Makes it all worth while! You are so sweet. Merry Christmas!

  6. #21

    • Can see my car from here
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The OC
    Posts
    740

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Thank you Claribella for the great pictures. And the video from the electrical parade brought back some great memories. Now the song is stuck in my head again! Uh-oh...that's ok- I've always liked the music and the parade. That reminds me that I have a piece of one of the original floats in storage somewhere. If I can find it, I will post a picture if anyone wants to see it.

    Thanks again for bringing back those great memories!!

    Merry Christmas!

  7. #22

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Just around the riverbend
    Posts
    8,057

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Great report! I enjoyed the pictures and video of the Electrical Parade!


  8. #23

    • Premium Youngling and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Making your Starbucks beverage
    Posts
    3,796

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Awesome pics! I love the firework shots. How were the crowds at DL?

  9. #24

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Cap'm Ook View Post
    Thank you Claribella for the great pictures. And the video from the electrical parade brought back some great memories. Now the song is stuck in my head again! Uh-oh...that's ok- I've always liked the music and the parade. That reminds me that I have a piece of one of the original floats in storage somewhere. If I can find it, I will post a picture if anyone wants to see it.

    Thanks again for bringing back those great memories!!

    Merry Christmas!
    You are so very welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    Great report! I enjoyed the pictures and video of the Electrical Parade!
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    Awesome pics! I love the firework shots. How were the crowds at DL?
    That night it wasn't to bad. It did get crowded after the fireworks were done and I was stuck on Main Street in a crowd of people but it cleared up quickly.

  10. #25

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Downtown San Diego, CA
    Posts
    202

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Thanks for the videos of the Electrical Parade, I haven't seen it since... well, never. DCA is my favorite park, however, since my wife and three kids prefer Disneyland, well I tend to not see things like the Electrical Parade. Oh well, someday. AP renewal is coming up, maybe I can threaten them into Kick'n it in DCA or I won't renew their passes?!
    Last edited by Kick'n it in C.A.; 12-25-2006 at 12:28 AM.

  11. #26

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Quote Originally Posted by Kick'n it in C.A. View Post
    Thanks for the videos of the Electrical Parade, I haven't seen it since... well, never. DCA is my favorite park, however, since my wife and three kids prefer Disneyland, well I tend to not see things like the Electrical Parade. Oh well, someday. AP renewal is coming up, maybe I can threaten them into Kick'n it in DCA or I won't renew their passes?!

    I see that the lines were non-existent in DCA, how were they in DL?

    I'm always super excited when the Electrical Parade returns. The lines in DCA were non-existent but it was a bit worse in DL. Especially after the fireworks. But we rode Space Mountain last and that was around 11:30 and there was no line.

  12. #27

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Smack in the middle of Texas
    Posts
    287

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Thank so much for such a great report!! That was the perfect ending to my Christmas evening!!! And I'm jealous that you can just pop on over to Disneyland!!



  13. #28

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,598
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Awesome report has always!!!

    Man.. I wish they had started up the Electrical Parade a couple of weeks ago when I was there!!!! Its been YEARS since I've seen it...

    ...wanna go... AGAIN!!!!!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  14. #29

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandorBust View Post
    Thank so much for such a great report!! That was the perfect ending to my Christmas evening!!! And I'm jealous that you can just pop on over to Disneyland!!
    I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Awesome report has always!!!

    Man.. I wish they had started up the Electrical Parade a couple of weeks ago when I was there!!!! Its been YEARS since I've seen it...

    ...wanna go... AGAIN!!!!!
    Thanks MamaPengy. I LOVE the Electrical Parade!

  15. #30

    • Picturing the Magic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Orange, CA
    Posts
    1,120

    Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

    great update and I love the pics. keep up the good work


    (Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")


    I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

    Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

    Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Trip Report] MickeyMousePal Trip Report September 28, 2008 Super Heavy Photos
    By MickeyMousePal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 04:27 PM
  2. Electrical Parade Followed By Fireworks
    By angeladlr in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 07:25 AM
  3. claribella's 3/2 Friday Night Report
    By clara in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2007, 12:48 PM
  4. claribella's 11-17 report (SUPER Pic heavy)
    By clara in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 01:52 PM
  5. Electrical Parade and Fantasmic in one night?
    By jag_girl in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 04:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •