Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    Great pics Clara ! Say, is that soap foam? I thought they had snow flakes, but the video looked like foam chunks coming down. so its foam, not flakes? I would love to see that in person!
    It certainly looked like soap to me.

• Senior Minion

Re: claribella's 12/23 Night Report-Electrical Parade, Fireworks (SUPER pic heavy BEW

Really enjoyed the pictures of the Electrical Parade. I haven't been there when it was running in a long time.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Circle of Ancients

I love your trip report and all of your pictures! You take such great night shots! When I was looking at the pictures of the Electric Light Parade, the music was playing in my head!

• For You!

Thank you Clara!! I felt like I just got an early Christmas present! And you can never have too many pictures! The more the merrier!

Anyway, it made me smile tonight.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
    I love your trip report and all of your pictures! You take such great night shots! When I was looking at the pictures of the Electric Light Parade, the music was playing in my head!
    One can't HELP but have the music going through their heads! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon View Post
    Really enjoyed the pictures of the Electrical Parade. I haven't been there when it was running in a long time.
    Thanks...I love the Electrical Parade and got very excited when I saw they were doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Thank you Clara!! I felt like I just got an early Christmas present! And you can never have too many pictures! The more the merrier!

Anyway, it made me smile tonight.
    I'm glad I made you smile. Makes it all worth while! You are so sweet. Merry Christmas!

• Can see my car from here

Thank you Claribella for the great pictures. And the video from the electrical parade brought back some great memories. Now the song is stuck in my head again! Uh-oh...that's ok- I've always liked the music and the parade. That reminds me that I have a piece of one of the original floats in storage somewhere. If I can find it, I will post a picture if anyone wants to see it.

Thanks again for bringing back those great memories!!

Merry Christmas!

• Senior Minion

Great report! I enjoyed the pictures and video of the Electrical Parade!

• Premium Youngling and

Awesome pics! I love the firework shots. How were the crowds at DL?

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'm Ook View Post
    Thank you Claribella for the great pictures. And the video from the electrical parade brought back some great memories. Now the song is stuck in my head again! Uh-oh...that's ok- I've always liked the music and the parade. That reminds me that I have a piece of one of the original floats in storage somewhere. If I can find it, I will post a picture if anyone wants to see it.

Thanks again for bringing back those great memories!!

Merry Christmas!
    You are so very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    Great report! I enjoyed the pictures and video of the Electrical Parade!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    Awesome pics! I love the firework shots. How were the crowds at DL?
    That night it wasn't to bad. It did get crowded after the fireworks were done and I was stuck on Main Street in a crowd of people but it cleared up quickly.

Thanks for the videos of the Electrical Parade, I haven't seen it since... well, never. DCA is my favorite park, however, since my wife and three kids prefer Disneyland, well I tend to not see things like the Electrical Parade. Oh well, someday. AP renewal is coming up, maybe I can threaten them into Kick'n it in DCA or I won't renew their passes?!
    Last edited by Kick'n it in C.A.; 12-25-2006 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kick'n it in C.A. View Post
    Thanks for the videos of the Electrical Parade, I haven't seen it since... well, never. DCA is my favorite park, however, since my wife and three kids prefer Disneyland, well I tend to not see things like the Electrical Parade. Oh well, someday. AP renewal is coming up, maybe I can threaten them into Kick'n it in DCA or I won't renew their passes?!

I see that the lines were non-existent in DCA, how were they in DL?

I'm always super excited when the Electrical Parade returns. The lines in DCA were non-existent but it was a bit worse in DL. Especially after the fireworks. But we rode Space Mountain last and that was around 11:30 and there was no line.

Thank so much for such a great report!! That was the perfect ending to my Christmas evening!!! And I'm jealous that you can just pop on over to Disneyland!!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Awesome report has always!!!

Man.. I wish they had started up the Electrical Parade a couple of weeks ago when I was there!!!! Its been YEARS since I've seen it...

...wanna go... AGAIN!!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandorBust View Post
    Thank so much for such a great report!! That was the perfect ending to my Christmas evening!!! And I'm jealous that you can just pop on over to Disneyland!!
    I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Awesome report has always!!!

Man.. I wish they had started up the Electrical Parade a couple of weeks ago when I was there!!!! Its been YEARS since I've seen it...

...wanna go... AGAIN!!!!!
    Thanks MamaPengy. I LOVE the Electrical Parade!

• Picturing the Magic

great update and I love the pics. keep up the good work

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast