Question Does the Two-fer work for the same day in both Parks?

I have guests from back east this weekend and have one day to hit the highlights of DCA and DL. Will the CM's allow us to use the two-fer So cal deal as a 1 day park hopper.

"Darkbeer" said on another thread that it would likely work. Just wanted to get more input.

Jeff :confused:

• Disneyland Freak

It's not supposed to but yes you can. Just make sure that you get your hand stamped for both parks and always confirm with a cast member.

• Minion

actually, from what my leads have told me your not supposed to do that. the 2-Fer means that you go to DL one day, and then the next day you go to DCA. it isnt a park hopper ticket, its a ticket where you are paying for two parks for the price of one normal ticket. so honestly the answer is no.
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

• Guilty!

You're not SUPPOSED to do it, but you can.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries
    See Jeff, just as I said... Officially.. NO! But more than likely, the CM will at the gate will allow it...

It has to do with being able to count the attendance as two seperate visits (2 days, 2 turnstile counts). If they "officially" allowed the conversion of the ticket to a one day ParkHopper, only the first park would count in the official turnstyle count.....

Strange, yes...

Sounds like a holdover policy from Presslers days (or a government bearaucracy).
    Thanks .. I relly appreciate the advice from the group!
    Jeff

We did it last December (2003), and the CM just made sure we knew that my husband's ticket would not be good on another day.

• Yes ... Wicked! ;)

Just be sure that you asks to speak to a lead, before you go over to the other said and expect that you can do it just becasue "other" people have done it. If you explain it to the lead ... it is their call to make that exception for you. They don't have to do it, if they do it for you, they are making an exception for you.