Crowds next week

So I have read that it could be croweded next week. What does "crowed" mean? Summer like crowds or just very busy?
    What do you think?

• Up is Down

Re: Crowds next week

it is going to be busy next week because alot of people will be spending extra time at the parks I am going to say it will be fairly busy but who knows.... they have that rockin thing with space mountain starting next week so that may add to the busyness.
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

"crowed" --pecked by a black bird

Paragon does actually have a Disney loop. It's called Whistler and his Dog. It's usually out of stock. But you can sometimes find it used. --- sorry this was for another thread about main street background music.
    Last edited by englishboy; 12-30-2006 at 01:53 PM. Reason: wrong thread

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Disney expects LARGE crowds, they have extended hours; Disneyland 8 to 11 and DCA 10 to 8, just one hour less than the last two weeks, basically peak. Also full entertainment, and they decided to extend the Christmas events thru January 7th ( a few days longer than in the past).

Remember, MANY schools have adjusted its schedules in the South West to not return until January 8th (this has to do with Three Kings Day and unexcused absences, the schools were loosing too much money), This has created much larger crowds the last few years, last year, the first week of January was almost as busy as the 2 weeks prior (aka PEAK Christmas break).

Add to that the new "Rockin' Both Parks" promotion, the return of the SoCal "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" ticket special, and the advertising that all starts January 3rd, and you have a busy time period.

Plus the fact the SoCal AP's have been blocked out for the last 2 weeks, and the Deluxe AP's for 1 week, and can now re-enter the parks.

Add to that the tourists that are here for the Rose Bowl Parade and/or Football game.

If it is anything like last year, the entire first week of January will be very busy....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Quote Originally Posted by englishboy View Post
    Paragon does actually have a Disney loop. It's called Whistler and his Dog. It's usually out of stock. But you can sometimes find it used. --- sorry this was for another thread about main street background music.
    (off topic) what's sad is my husband plays world of warcraft and there's a guild named paragon. that's the first thing that went through my head. and i don't even play the game... lol

but i gonna be there next wednesday. preparing for crowds...

Darkbeer, thank you for the info. Last year it was a bit slower and I figured it was a good time to book again, maybe not but I guess we will just have to deal with what we get. Always value your information Darkbeer.

awesomemama - sorry I had a typo/ spelling error but thank you for taking the time to post about it.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Crowded or not, have a great time!