Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Wasn't Me!

Disneyland Night Shot

I just wanted to share a pic I took about a month or so ago. Hope you like...

• Disney fans for life!

Awesome shot. You should sell it to Disney so they can use it as a promo shot for their brochures. It is a lot nicer than most of their current photo's...

Oooo.. preety. It's really beautiful and looks o classic.

• Wasn't Me!

I am a travel photographer and I LOVE doing night work! So, look for me! I am around the park once a week or so with my camera and tripod!

excellent! thank you for sharing the picture with us. i hope that someday you will capture the perfect Tinkerbelle in flight image and share it with us too!

• a kiss for a thimball

Escondido CA (1hr 15min from door to parked!)
    hey maybe you could meet me in the park and help me figure oiut how to take the best night shots with my camera
    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
    Shines in the night for you
    To tell you that the dreams you plan
    Really can come true

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Bird
    hey maybe you could meet me in the park and help me figure oiut how to take the best night shots with my camera
    Me too! Nothing ever comes out on my digital. Probably a loose nut behind the camera.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Disney Nerd

awesome pic from an awesome photog!!!!

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    Me too! Nothing ever comes out on my digital. Probably a loose nut behind the camera.
    I always have trouble with my digital at night too ... so I always do it on full manual with the highest ISO setting and no automatic flash. The hardest part is, because I don't have a tripod, is not wiggling at all because that will really mess up the exposures.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• That's Hawt

Oh, and that's an awesome picture! I just have those obligatory night shots of Paradise Pier ... and I couple looking down mainstreet at night.
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Wasn't Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy_Bird

Sure, just let me know when. I have been taking pictures since I was 5. I have been doing travel photography for a few years.

Looking forward to a trip to DLP in November!!

• Wasn't Me!

Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    I always have trouble with my digital at night too ... so I always do it on full manual with the highest ISO setting and no automatic flash. The hardest part is, because I don't have a tripod, is not wiggling at all because that will really mess up the exposures.
    I have done some pretty nice shots without my tripod recently. You just have to find something sturdy to lean your camera against! I use light posts and have found a few other things that work well as supports.

• Wasn't Me!

Quote Originally Posted by fantoongal
    awesome pic from an awesome photog!!!!
    Yeah, well, I hear you are complaining that I didnt come see you Friday!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    I wonder if they would ever consider doing a Disney Photo Walk around the entire Resort grounds. Maybe have 2, one day and one night. As a Photographer myself, I would LOVE to take those tours!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by NeverGrow Up
    I have done some pretty nice shots without my tripod recently. You just have to find something sturdy to lean your camera against! I use light posts and have found a few other things that work well as supports.
    Thanks for the advice ... I will have to try it! (I don't know if I said it before but AWESOME pic!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast