Thread: Nye Dtd

• Across From DL

Nye Dtd

Has anyone heard if they are having anything special going on in Downtown Disney this Year?

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

• Disneyland Cast Member

Re: Nye Dtd

There are no special events scheduled for DTD according to the Cast Member Reference Guide.

• A New Kind Of Villain

Goo Goo Dolls playing at the House of Blues at 10:00 pm

Guests may countdown to the New Year with the atmosphere talent from 7:30 pm - 12:30 am at various locations:

Alturas - ESPN Zone

Drew Tretick - Naples

David Wayne - La Brea Bakery

Brother Yusef - House of Blues Area

Also at 5:00 pm Restaurants at Disneyland Resort Hotels begin serving New Year's specials.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Shubisha

house of blues cost $150 *cries*

• A New Kind Of Villain

Quote Originally Posted by almandot View Post
    house of blues cost $150 *cries*
    That's ok, I'll be back at the park in a few hours for drinks at DCA and then over to DL to see the midnight fireworks in front of the castle.

The place is packed. We actually waited in a line for Space Mountain fastpasses. There was even a switchback!

My hand is stamped and ready to go. I've yet to hear if they've closed the gates to DL.

There's plenty of in-park entertainment though, in both parks. Whats weird is it's actually hard to find the special maps for today. They didn't have them when we entered. We had to get them from the VMK booth in Tomorrowland.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• Disneyland Cast Member

And the performers there are the regular DTD performers. I wouldn't call them special. And the Goo Goo Dolls are a ticketed event. DTD stores are closing at 12:30am. Come on your talking about a place that doesn't even have a Christmas tree!