Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

July 18th, A great Day to go?

Hmmm.. I was just thinking. Just as the days right before may 5th were GREAT with an "all to yourself" DL experience, I wonder if the 18th of July will be.

16th-17th being a saturday-sunday will be INSANE, but the 18th just might be a BLAST!
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• That's Hawt

That's what I am hoping because I will be there the week before the 50th ... so hopefully it will be DED Dead! ... but I doubt it because it is summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

my guess is hot and crowded. So just have the right frame of mind, and break up the day!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by PanTheMan
    Hmmm.. I was just thinking. Just as the days right before may 5th were GREAT with an "all to yourself" DL experience, I wonder if the 18th of July will be.

16th-17th being a saturday-sunday will be INSANE, but the 18th just might be a BLAST!
    Hmm.. no clue? I hope it won't be that bad since I'll still be there! Will anyone else be around or are you all just celebrating and visiting for the weekend?

• Banned User

i can see your logic, that since the 18th is a Monday it will aleady be less crowded. Also most people who go that weekend will go on the 17th instead of the 18th so they can say they were there on the actual 50th.

• Still lost in Neverland

The 18th is a great day, hot humid or crowded, because that is the actual date the Park opened it's gates to the public, and it's also my birthday. So it's got to be a great day? I was there that day, and I will be there again to celebrate both birthday's. And this year's calander is exactly the same, day for day, as the 1955 calander. Now that's cool.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Thumbs up

It will be crowded, very, very, very crowded. You are scared, very, very scared. You want to leave the park, you want to stay away. You want to let DisneyParkFan have the park all to himself that day!

BigPigletFan: I will still be at the parks that week (18-22). I am coming all the way from Missouri so I'm not leaving until Friday, but I WILL BE THERE OVER THE WEEKEND(15-17)!
    Last edited by DisneyParkFan; 05-23-2005 at 07:24 PM. Reason: needed to update days in message
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

I'll be in town on the 11th, 12th, and 13th. I'm hoping for a "lite" crowd with some semi over cast weather, but reality is more like - packed and hot as hades.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    Well, it was a thought. And I'm sticking to it. Thinking although still a busy summer day, most will have planned thier visits around the weekend. I will even go as far as to to add the 19th to my list of possible days that will underacheive.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Santa Barbara, CA

I waiting till November 12th.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• The Duck Rules

Lost Boy,

My birthday is also on the 18th. We should do something together that day. Drink, ride or ??

judimouse

• Hey, that's not Rose!

I will be there til the 19th BigPig. We should hook up and have our pic taken with the Pig. What we should do is go to the Pooh meet and greet area and scream, "We want Piglet!" and march in a circle until they produce him. Whadaya think?
    It's Robin Hood I want!

Disneyworld 1987

• I found my Prince!

i'll be one less person on the 18, between harry potter and THE ANNIVERSARY, i will be burnt out...

• Minion

Well, it was a thought. And I'm sticking to it. Thinking although still a busy summer day, most will have planned thier visits around the weekend. I will even go as far as to to add the 19th to my list of possible days that will underacheive.
    Just go and be prepared!

I have played that Monday guessing game, and not even on that Monday!

The thing is its Summer, and everyone will be trying to beat the crowds.
    Monday could be a big day. Just plan well. Hit it in the Morning...rest in the afternoon...Hit it at night, it will be fine.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyParkFan
    It will be crowded, very, very, very crowded. You are scared, very, very scared. You want to leave the park, you want to stay away. You want to let DisneyParkFan have the park all to himself that day!

BigPigletFan: I will still be at the parks that week (18-22). I am coming all the way from Missouri so I'm not leaving until Friday, but I WILL BE THERE OVER THE WEEKEND(15-17)!
    Um.. no. I want to be in the park too DisneyParkFan!

Ooh.. and it sounds like we are going to be there the same dates. We'll have to be sure to meet up then. And from your signature it looks like you're more of a WDW guest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast