Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• We wants the Redhead

Tomorrow/Wednesday good or bad days?

I am thinking of driving down and taking the kids tomorrow and Wednesday morning then heading home. I thought it would be a nice day to just take it easy, go on pirates (my 2 year-olds favorite ride) and enjoy the shows. Or will tomorrow be waaay to crowded? I thought it would be a fun 2 day get away. Or is it crazy crowded and not worth spending 8 hours round trip in the car? We are going at the end of the month also. Just thought my son would enjoy a surprise trip to Disneyland and to see his cousins... I know OC schools are still out, so there will be more locals coming.
    Janet
    John 3:16

• Premium Youngling and

Re: Tomorrow/Wednesday good or bad days?

DL will officially be empty until Spring Break so get in as many trips as you can from now until then!

Have fun!

• Premium Youngling and

I forgot, you will also be able to "enjoy" Rockin' Space Mountain and California Screamin because it starts Wednesday!

• We wants the Redhead

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    I forgot, you will also be able to "enjoy" Rockin' Space Mountain and California Screamin because it starts Wednesday!
    I think I am going to take the risk and make the drive down. Now just need to convince hubby that he needs two days of peace and quiet, and I will get the kids out of his hair...lol.
    Last edited by Kwgrlup; 01-01-2007 at 05:09 PM.
    Janet

• Premium Youngling and

Quote Originally Posted by Kwgrlup View Post
    I think I am going to take the risk and make the drive down. Now just need to convince hubby that he needs two days of peace and quiet, and I will get the kids out of his hair...lol.
    I hope you guys have a fun and safe trip!

• Queen of Sarcasm

It shouldn't be that bad. I hope you have a nice trip down. You will still get to enjoy the holiday decorations before they officially come down on Sunday

• A New Kind Of Villain

I'll probably hit up the park myself on wednesday AM before work just to get Rockin' SM & CS out of my system. It should start clearing up by then. By weeks end, it'll empty out...

or at least I hope so...

on sunday night we leave for 4 days of fun at WDW!
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

I'm taking my kids and some of their friends on Wednesday. Just a friendly reminder that several Orange County schools started vacation late this year, and a goodly number of districts are still out this week. Don't be surprised if you run into higher than normal crowds.

Oh...and um...SoCal a.p's are not blocked out this week, so yeah. Crowds could be happening.

• Banned User

It's going to be crowded because there are still a lot of people who don't have to go to work or school yet, and SoCal APs aren't blocked anymore. I'll be there.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by localdisnyfan View Post
    I'm taking my kids and some of their friends on Wednesday. Just a friendly reminder that several Orange County schools started vacation late this year, and a goodly number of districts are still out this week. Don't be surprised if you run into higher than normal crowds.

Oh...and um...SoCal a.p's are not blocked out this week, so yeah. Crowds could be happening.
    Not just Orange County, but Im sure some of La and other counties. We're in Ventura County and my oldest is out of school till next Monday. I know its not very close, but if lots of people are still out of school, people might be doing late park trips.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

^^ Same with San Diego schools. My son and I will be there 3-5 to check out Screamin/Space

• We wants the Redhead

Re: Tomorrow/Wednesday good or bad days?/We are going!!!

I convinced hubby he needs a few days to rest and relax, So, as of tomorrow morning we are on our way to Disneyland!! I am hoping to get there around noon. Luckily we were at the lake this weekend, so I am already packed...lol. I am anticipating crowds since most of the OC/So Cal schools are still out. The districts around here are out for one more week also. My son goes back to school tomorrow, but he is homeschooled so we are doing his lessons for tomorrow tonight, then he can do his homework in the car. I am jsut excited we just a mini trip in between our planned longer Disney trips... It is like a little fix to those of us who are addicted and live out of town...lol. I am not going to tell him, just say we are going to visit my sister and then get to Disneyland and act suprised...lol.
    Janet

You are a great mom!

• We wants the Redhead

Quote Originally Posted by awesomemama View Post
    You are a great mom!
    Awww..Thanks.... I love suprising my boys....
    Janet

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • State sponsored cyclist

Some of us are meeting at noon tomorrow at the hub. If you can make it there by then, come on by. I'll PM you my phone in case you are late and want to catch up with us.
    Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
    2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast