• Blood Type:Mint Julep!

Advice for taking a non-AP holder.

I have my So Cal Select pass and I'm taking somone without a pass. Does anyone know if I can get a discount on the ticket for her if I buy at the park? If not should I just buy one of those 1-day Park Hopper tickets at the supermarket? That way I don't have to wait in line. Thanks all!
    Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

• Rock Star Minion

Re: Advice for taking a non-AP holder.

Might as well buy a SoCal Select pass for what it costs to get in these days. Then, you can go more aften with each other. If, um, that's what you want.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."

It is an option. Nice "um" though!
    Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Might as well buy a SoCal Select pass for what it costs to get in these days. Then, you can go more aften with each other. If, um, that's what you want.
    Agreed. The price difference isn't that much anymore. If its someone you can see yourself going with a lot, might as well get them a pass too.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    This is a good idea - providing the person you are buying this for plans to utilize it.

I don't think she'll be using it. This is pretty much just one trip for her. Her boyfriend and I have passes, but she's in the military and is only home for a couple of weeks then it's back to Germany. So should I just buy the ticket at a store, or do I get some kind of discount with my AP on the purchase of her ticket?

• Minion

If she goes to a local base, it is actually cheaper to buy a ticket there. Like Los Alamitos if in Orange County...

• Rock Star Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jables View Post
    I don't think she'll be using it. This is pretty much just one trip for her. Her boyfriend and I have passes, but she's in the military and is only home for a couple of weeks then it's back to Germany. So should I just buy the ticket at a store, or do I get some kind of discount with my AP on the purchase of her ticket?
    She could go six times in the next couple of weeks. Pays for itself. Sort of.
    "Here You Leave the World of California Today and Enter the World of, um, er, California Today."