Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Banned User

What Would You Like To See More Of?

We're talking anything here, entertainment, rides, restaurants, ect...

Personally, I love "rockwork". For example I love all of the rocks and boulders around Big Thunder Mountain. It always makes me reflect on the work that goes into Disneyland, and how much it's different from anywhere else in the world. By the time I know it, I'm lost in my own meanderings.

Also I really love area specific shops, that carry merchandise that no other store does. I think they have definitely gotten better since the Pressler days but still there is far to much "parkwide" merc.

• Hooterville, USA

Re: What Would You Like To See More Of?

Peoplemover.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

Waterfalls

Beautiful, falling water is sorely missed after the demise of Skull Rock, Cascade Peak, Submarine Voyage and other lovely, refreshing views. There was once a lot more water in the park and it charged the atmosphere with relaxation. Bring 'em back! Tomorrowland could also use a dancing waters fountain to replace the Astro Orbitor at the entrance when/if the Rocket Jets return in their rightful place.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • isn't an elitist

We need more carts selling stuff /sarcasm

I think DL needs another good show.
    -Jack
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

• Minion

Restored Attractions

PeopleMover, Skyway, Rocket Jets, Swiss Family Treehouse, Adventure Thru Inner Space, Golden Horseshoe Revue, Tahitian Terrace/Polynesian Revue, Carousel of Progress, Pirate Ship/Skull Rock, Cascade Peak, Fort Wilderness, Country Bear Jamboree, House of the Future, Flying Saucers, Mr. Lincoln (Walt version), Tom Sawyer Island, Sleeping Beauty Castle Diorama, Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Last edited by merlinjones; 01-03-2007 at 09:31 AM.

• Minion

Places to Eat Breakfast/Brunch - - (and until later in the afternoon).

Main Street Egg House? Plaza Pavillion? Carnation Plaza Gardens? Skyway Chalet?

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones View Post
    Restored Attractions

PeopleMover, Skyway, Rocket Jets, Swiss Family Treehouse, Adventure Thru Inner Space, Golden Horseshoe Revue, Tahitian Terrace/Polynesian Revue, Carousel of Progress, Pirate Ship/Skull Rock, Cascade Peak, Fort Wilderness, Country Bear Jamboree, House of the Future, Flying Saucers, Mr. Lincoln (Walt version), Tom Sawyer Island, Pirates of the Caribbean.
    What merlinjones says.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Restored Attractions

PeopleMover, Skyway, Rocket Jets, Swiss Family Treehouse, Adventure Thru Inner Space, Golden Horseshoe Revue, Tahitian Terrace/Polynesian Revue, Carousel of Progress, Pirate Ship/Skull Rock, Cascade Peak, Fort Wilderness, Country Bear Jamboree, House of the Future, Flying Saucers, Mr. Lincoln (Walt version), Tom Sawyer Island, Pirates of the Caribbean.
    Places to Eat Breakfast/Brunch - - (and until later in the afternoon).

Main Street Egg House? Plaza Pavillion? Carnation Plaza Gardens? Skyway Chalet?
    Fully agree.

• It's all nonsense

I'd like to see another sit down full service place to eat. Preferrably on the Tomorrowland side of the park.

• Banned User

What you need merlin is a time machine, and if anyone can do it, you can merlin Jones! (starts singing to self in low voice "merlin jones...")

• Minion

Eye Candy: Sexy, Hot, Collegiate Utopian Cast-Members, like in the 60's and 70's

Horsemistress Tour Guides and Ambassadors w/riding crop, Can-Can Girls, Hula Girls, Fire-Dancers, Hula Girl Hostesses, Spaceman and Spacegirl, Kids of the Kingdom, Davy Crockett beefcake, Zorro, Tomorrowland Terrace Go-Go Girls and Boys, Dance Bands, Dancers, Marching Bands, Street Performers, Alpine Climbers, Mermaids.
    Last edited by merlinjones; 01-03-2007 at 09:29 AM.

• I'm not really here

I agree completely with the OP about the area specific shops. If I'm in Tomorrowland, I don't want to see the same stuff I just bought in Critter Country. They really need to theme the merch more. It will increase their sales if they have area specific stuff rather than the same in all stores. Then people will feel this urge to have it all and they'll buy more. Besides, it will be cool to get some themed stuff.

Also, I like the idea of more water. I personally would like to see more natural water features. Like rivers, waterfalls, etc. Having the lagoon filled and that waterfall working again will go a long way to satisfying this lack.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

Merchandise (Unique CDs and DVDs) from the Disney Vault

The only thing I ever bought at the park in recent years were the CDs on Demand, which are now gone. They should press lots of rare library titles on CD - - and offer ALL the Disneyland and Animation-related Walt-era TV episodes on DVD. - - In a prominent location. Disneyland/World of Disney should be a place you can find rare, historic, unique merchandise - - actual filmed and recorded entertainment, not dusty collectibles - - for the Disney-enthusiast (rather than being the last place you would ever look).

How much can this cost to master & press? Easy money there.

• Minion

Quality Beyond Expectation

• Minion

New E Ticket Attractions that conviningly take me to places I never dreamed I could go.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast