Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Re: January 3rd - Disneyland is "Full" before Noon, Sub Lagoon partially filled

Looks cool to me.

• ...TWO BITS!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywood1939 View Post
    Darkbeer, so do you know how they are filling it up? Cause I saw this yesterday...

LOL, great pics, both of you.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

• Premium Youngling and

I think Space and Screamin will be kinda fun the first or second time around (only because I like the songs they chose) but after that, no different than usual. Just another rollercoaster. Thanks a lot DB! I couldn't wait to get home today and see these!

• Banned User

The rockin space mountain sucked.

• For You!

Wasn't impressed with Space - I hate the Chili peppers.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• I'll pencil this in later

Ah! Im going tomorrow. How will the crowds be? bad - u think?

• I can't stand you.

I saw that at 830 the line time for indy was 20 mins and on main street the walllllls of people coming..I knew it was gonna be a bad day and I was just glad I work at night and my training was over

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
    Ah! Im going tomorrow. How will the crowds be? bad - u think?
    Yes, get there EARLY. Some folks will get Early Entry at 7 AM, so be ready to find a line at Space Mountain at 8 AM. Get rides in early, it wasn't bad until about 10 AM, then the place was packed.

I expect another sellout.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

WOW! A wednesday sellout? Unbelievable. I went on New Year's Day and it was a piece of cake. Actually a rather light day. Plentiful viewing for Electrical Parade at 7:45 - like one of those nights where they run the parade just for you.

• I'll pencil this in later

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    Yes, get there EARLY. Some folks will get Early Entry at 7 AM, so be ready to find a line at Space Mountain at 8 AM. Get rides in early, it wasn't bad until about 10 AM, then the place was packed.

I expect another sellout.
    Wow where Ap holders, so we get to go to the park alot we were expecting a light rlaxing day though. oh well we'll head ot to DCA.

• Collision speed....FULL!

The crowds thin out later in the night, around 8:00 - 9:00.

• Hooterville, USA

It's supposed to rain so maybe the subs will fill up sooner.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Collision speed....FULL!

It's probably full by now, judging that it was about a 1/3 full by noon today.

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    It's probably full by now, judging that it was about a 1/3 full by noon today.
    They STOPPED filling it this morning to allow work crews to clean up and test things.... Who knows, they might be adding more water this evening... Guess I need to go back to the park...

But NO riding Space or Screamin', no need to do that for awhile, guess it will be the Matterhorn and the Monorail.....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

yes, it was very busy today and so uncomfortable. i arrived at 9am and it was already necessary to use overflow parking! i have to return again at 7am tomorrow morning, so i might get lucky and be comfortable for 90 minutes or so until we are packed in like sardines.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast