Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

Re: January 3rd - Disneyland is "Full" before Noon, Sub Lagoon partially filled

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Any guesses as to how early you need to be there on Friday to get into the park?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathius View Post
    Latest 10am.
    Really? I'm looking at flying in to LAX at 9am so the earliest I am likely to be at the park is 11 after I do the resort bus thing and get to my hotel and drop off my bags and go to will call for the tickets...

Should I give up now??
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

Quote Originally Posted by tinkermonkey View Post
    Really? I'm looking at flying in to LAX at 9am so the earliest I am likely to be at the park is 11 after I do the resort bus thing and get to my hotel and drop off my bags and go to will call for the tickets...

Should I give up now??
    No, I wouldn't give up. I would still attempt to get in, chances are that ticket sales may stop by that point but I'm sure that if you made it by 11am, you would probably be alright.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Karnever View Post
    Saw John Lasseter today on his way to the subs
    You should have calmly approached him and asked him if he was gonna bring back the Peoplemover and upgrade star tours and tell him we don't want more pixar tie-ins in the park!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

If I have tickets at will call is that the same as having already purchased them? So if ticket sales have been suspended, I already have mine so I'd be ok?
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Circle of Ancients

^ I believe so, but honestly, you should be okay getting there at 11am. They didn't stop selling tickets on NYE until about 11am, I don't think it get's THAT busy THAT early these days.

Wonder if they will be adjusting the blockout days for the lower end AP's next year to extend to the week after New Years.

• Beer is good beer.

Thumbs up Re: January 3rd - Disneyland is "Full" before Noon, Sub Lagoon partially filled

Darkbeer, I have been reading your updates for years now and it's long overdue that I thank you for all of your wonderful photographs. Because of updates like yours and others here, those of us who are far away can stay "in the loop" with our favorite place. Thank you so much!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by SpokkerJones View Post
    The breaks weren't extended, they were just moved. According to the Anaheim Union High School district web page Winter Break officially started Christmas Day, as school was in session until Friday the 22nd.

School starts on the 8th. It's a two-week break. Nothing weird going on here.
    Thats what my schedule is

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    LA Unified went to three weeks of Christmas Vacation
    REALLY!? We only have 2 weeks...

• Collision speed....FULL!

Quote Originally Posted by Karnever View Post
    Saw John Lasseter today on his way to the subs
    My friend said he was going to snorkel through the sub ride to inspect it when they filled it up. Hmm...

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    My friend said he was going to snorkel through the sub ride to inspect it when they filled it up. Hmm...
    seriously???

• Collision speed....FULL!

Serious. It's sorta like when Pixar started the Finding Nemo movie, Lasseter made everyone snorkel in the ocean to experience what it looked like first-hand before they started making the actual film.

• time to go

Quote Originally Posted by Nautilus View Post
    Serious. It's sorta like when Pixar started the Finding Nemo movie, Lasseter made everyone snorkel in the ocean to experience what it looked like first-hand before they started making the actual film.
    Seeing John Lasseter in a Body Glove, and snorkeling with him through the sub lagoon.

Now that's a Disney Dream I'd love to win.

"Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234