Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Question Finding characters.

I seem to always have trouble finding Peter Pan, Hercules, Mary Poppins, and Bert. Is it possible to ask at guest services in the park when they will be out and where?

• Man O Lantern

Re: Finding characters.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    I seem to always have trouble finding Peter Pan, Hercules, Mary Poppins, and Bert. Is it possible to ask at guest services in the park when they will be out and where?
    Any CM that accompanies a character in the parks and has the "Ask Me about Characters" button should carry a schedule of all the characters, their schedules and locations with them.

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

I almost always see Hercules in the Hollywood Back lot area in DCA. Usually at the end of the street before you turn to go to ToT.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Banned User

Hercules I know can sometimes be found in the Drawn to Magic show. I also know that Mary Poppins can be found on Main Street. I guess what I'm looking for is more of a specific time and place you know? But I will hunt down a character host next time I'm there. The reason I ask is that my uncle (he's 4, it's complicated) got a new Peter Pan stuffed doll and he wants Peter Pan to sign it.

• A Pirate's life for me!

Yeah, we saw Hercules there during our T-Day trip.

We saw mary Poppins and Bert wandering around the Hub and Main St during the same time.

We saw Peter Pan during our dinner at Goofy's Kitchen, but not at the Park that trip, but we have seen him running around DL in the past.

Good luck!

• Banned User

I know Peter Pan is at Goofys Kitchen alot but I don't have the ability to go there right now so I'm gonna have to be on the hunt in the park for him.

• A Pirate's life for me!

The reason I ask is that my uncle (he's 4, it's complicated) got a new Peter Pan stuffed doll and he wants Peter Pan to sign it.

Maybe if you can't find him in the Park, you can go over to Goofy's Kitchen and just ask them if PP is "working" and get permission to have him sign it.

• Premium Youngling and

Hurcules is always in the DCA backlot, The Fantasyland characters are always out really early in the morning usually on Main Street. The last couple times I have seen Mary Poppins and Bert were right outside the Tour booth and in the Coke Corner.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    Maybe if you can't find him in the Park, you can go over to Goofy's Kitchen and just ask them if PP is "working" and get permission to have him sign it.
    Good idea I thought of that as well. I'm trying to get it signed for him since he's having surgery soon (cochlear implant). I also adore Peter Pan so I don't mind haha.

• Wishing

I normally see Peter and Wendy both in the morning near the main gates, usually closer to City Hall. Not at opening but about an hour or so after the park opened.
    Most often found at a theme park

• Dreams do come true

I see peter pan almost everytime I go, he is usually near astro orbitor. there are some restrooms there and a CM entrance that characters are always poping out of. I guarentee wait 10 min and you'll see Peter and some princesses for sure.

• n/a

Find a friend that's a CM (or look for one that has a yellow piece of paper in their back pocket), they are given schedules of everything for the day including where to find the characters.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

• Queen of Sarcasm

The reference guides only give the times for scheduled photo ops and the princesses who are always around the castle. All others are the luck of the draw. I used to see Peter and Wendy along with Alice in Wonderland characters around Tomorrowland.

• Sun Wheel survivor!

Peter is a tough one to find - we need his signature in a book and even when the CMs call and we get a time and location - he often doesn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMickey View Post
    As much as I think your uncle deserves a signature - going to Goofy's Kitchen to get one without paying is not the best approach. I would go to City Hall and plead your case there.
    Minnietoo

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

You can also ask the person at the ride board for times and location - that's how I met Peter Pan on my birthday a few years ago.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast