Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Epcot's my fave park!

Re: Photos from January 3rd and 4th - Sub Lagoon has lots of water, and much more

looks fun
    Epcot rocks! I luv Capt Jack Sparrow, alongside Will & Elizabeth!
    twitter.com/wdwdisneyland7
    myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut
    Tiff Prendergast on Facebook
    youtube.com/svhwdwnut

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: Photos from January 3rd and 4th - Sub Lagoon has lots of water, and much more

Now I know where the sign is that says "Disneyland park is full". I have never seen this sign as I always enter through Harbor Blvd.

Someone in a thread a long time ago said it is on the 5 freeway and I'm all I have NEVER seen any "DL full" sign on the 5 freeway. This sign is as you are getting off at the freeway onto Disneyland Drive, which I never take to get there. So I doubted its existence and got my head bit off by some people here. Some of you MC'ers can drive me nuts!!! There is more ways than just YOUR way to enter the park!!! Just please be a little more descriptive -- you can say it is on the offramp to Disneyland Drive. That is a huge difference from just saying it's off of I-5!!!

Exclamation Re: Photos from January 3rd and 4th - Sub Lagoon has lots of water, and much more

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    There is more ways than just YOUR way to enter the park!!! Just please be a little more descriptive -- you can say it is on the offramp to Disneyland Drive. That is a huge difference from just saying it's off of I-5!!!
    Wow! Sounds like you need to relax...

There are signs that are turned on along the 5 when Disney is full, it's the same boards that light up when there is an "Amber Alert" going on, or traffic info. Disney does puts up a temp. sign in front of the Harbor enterence. There's also a sign along Disney Way near that far lot (Buzz?) which will say if Disney is full (guests will pass this location if they exit Disney Way from the 5 - Northbound). Trust me, they are there... I live in Anaheim and have seen them many times driving around the city.

Darkbeer has many pics of other signs all over the Anaheim area, you just have to pay attention to his past photo updates. Other Mice Chatter's know of them to and they are the signs we refer to. Heck, even friends of mine who don't have annual passes, and don't go to Disney that much have noticed the "Disneyland FULL" signs all over the place.
    Last edited by Wesley815; 01-26-2007 at 03:25 PM.
    -Wes

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley815 View Post
    Wow! Sounds like you need to relax...

There are signs that are turned on along the 5 when Disney is full, it's the same boards that light up when there is an "Amber Alert" going on, or traffic info. Disney does puts up a temp. sign in front of the Harbor enterence. There's also a sign along Disney Way near that far lot (Buzz?) which will say if Disney is full (which guests will pass if they exit Disney way from the 5 - Northbound). Trust me, they are there... I live in Anaheim and have seen them many times driving around the city.

Darkbeer has many pics of other signs all over the Anaheim area, you just have to pay attention to his past photo updates.
    I'm not as mad as you would think. I was going to put up an LOL guy there too but thought that would look a little weird.

But anyway....
    I had asked in the thread how does Disney get the privilege to use the Amber Alert signs, when they are meant for emergencies and you would think I had asked someone to jump off a bridge. And then I saw the sign sitting on the Disneyland Dr. offramp when someone told me that the sign was really on the I-5.

Anyway, just a little annoyed. But not as mad as one would think. I think I just pumped it up out of boredom. Sorry folks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12