Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am going back to Disneyland.

In May, I am taking my second trip to Disneyland. My last one was in 2005 during the 50th celebration. Good times, good times.

Beside Pirates, Monster Inc, and Nemo, what has changed at the resort since 2005?

I basically did the whole park last time and DCA.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: I am going back to Disneyland.

I am not entirely sure Nemo will be ready by May although I could very well be wrong.

Probably the biggest change you'll notice is that Disney bought Montezooma's Revenge from Knott's and put it right in the middle of Main Street! :-p

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey joe View Post
    In May, I am taking my second trip to Disneyland. My last one was in 2005 during the 50th celebration. Good times, good times.

Beside Pirates, Monster Inc, and Nemo, what has changed at the resort since 2005?

I basically did the whole park last time and DCA.

Well Monkey Joe - I hope you have a good time and maybe you'll meet up with some Mice Chatters to make it even MORE fun!

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I am not entirely sure Nemo will be ready by May although I could very well be wrong.

Probably the biggest change you'll notice is that Disney bought Montezooma's Revenge from Knott's and put it right in the middle of Main Street! :-p
    Oh yeah? I hear they were taking Collassus (sp?) from Magic Mountain and putting it where Sleeping Beauty's Castle is now.

Could you imagine!?

I though that they were taking the Beast from Kings Island near me to Disneyland. Disneyland, now home to the world's largest and fastest wooden coaster. lol

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I though that they were taking the Beast from Kings Island near me to Disneyland. Disneyland, now home to the world's largest and fastest wooden coaster. lol
    They are - it's going to sit on top where the observatron EYESORE is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    They are - it's going to sit on top where the observatron EYESORE is now.
    Yep. My home park, Kings Island will also throw in Spongebob 4-D. It is about three year old, but it is better than Honey in many ways. lol

Quick question: For the Blue Bayeou resaturant, how early do you need to make reservations? Thank you Micechatters.

Good thing I am going to Vegas after Disneyland, I will need to win my money back from all of the great Disney stuff, I will be buying because every attraction lead to a gift shop. I call first on the Mickey hat.

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

They have a new ride in Tomorrowland--it's called The Vortex!! thnx to MtSplash for the cool picand spokkerjones for the name
    Last edited by fo'c's'le swab; 01-05-2007 at 10:13 AM.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Yep. My home park, Kings Island will also throw in Spongebob 4-D. It is about three year old, but it is better than Honey in many ways. lol

Quick question: For the Blue Bayeou resaturant, how early do you need to make reservations? Thank you Micechatters.

Good thing I am going to Vegas after Disneyland, I will need to win my money back from all of the great Disney stuff, I will be buying because every attraction lead to a gift shop. I call first on the Mickey hat.
    You can make them up to 60 days in advance. I have the Disneyland Dine Line number here for you

(714) 781-3463

There are some prompts and such, but if memory serves me correctly, if you just hit "4" you can pass them all up and go straight to the line where you speak to someone and make your reservation.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Have fun in Vegas!

If you go there and notice that they don't have anymore roller coasters, you'll know where they went! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    Have fun in Vegas!

If you go there and notice that they don't have anymore roller coasters, you'll know where they went! LOL
    I will. Last time I was in Vegas, was 2004, I believe. I didn't ride the coasters through. lol. But I did M&M's 3-D adventure film at M&M World next to the MGM Grand. It was free, but free M&M after the film.

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    They have a new ride in Tomorrowland--it's called The Vortex!! thnx to MtSplash for the cool pic
    We have that ride at Kings Island, but it is a coaster. From that pic, it look like there is going to be two lagoon in Tomorrowland. ; )

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Blue bayeou Resaturant you can do it 60 days of siting
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

Thank you to everyone for the information. If you have anymore tips feel to tell me.

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Thank you to everyone for the information. If you have anymore tips feel to tell me.
    Feel to tell you? Hmmm........what am I feeling?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast