Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Minion

I'm going to Disneyland!!

I just talked my husband into taking a trip Feb. 1st - 4th! We haven't been since late September and I am going through major withdrawls! We are in the process of starting our own busiess so it will have to be a bargain trip, but hey, it's DL right!
    I found a great deal at HoJo (75.65 a night). So far that's the best deal I could find for a decent hotel. I found a cheaper deal at the Anaheim Plaza (69.00) but some of the reviews are pretty bad on Tripadvisor. Any other suggestions? All of our usual stand-bys (Park place, Carousel, Candy Cane) are just a little to high priced for this trip.

I am so excited!!!

Re: I'm going to Disneyland!!

Yeah! you will have a blast. Crowds should be down by then. We have been able to get the Hilton for $65 on Hotwire. Too far to walk, we use the ART system, which we like. Some others have been able to get the Hyatt for $42 on Priceline.

Have a great trip!

• Beer is good beer.

Woo hoo! That's a great time of year to visit! Have fun!
    M A S E C A !

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by sdmom View Post
    Yeah! you will have a blast. Crowds should be down by then. We have been able to get the Hilton for $65 on Hotwire. Too far to walk, we use the ART system, which we like. Some others have been able to get the Hyatt for $42 on Priceline.

Have a great trip!
    I am going to keep checking Hotwire, they don't have any great deals right now. We stayed last June at the Hyatt Regency through Hotwire for $49, I'm hoping that it will show up for these dates.

• I Love Disneyland!!

Quote Originally Posted by sdmom View Post

Have a great trip!
    I got the Hyatt for $50 BUT you have to remember that parking is an additional $15 a day plus calls and crap like that... and no free internet!!! I think that's a rip off. Parking alone is better when it is free even if you have a cheaper looking room.

I would try the Desert Inn and Suites and the Del Sol right across from the gate on Harbor... you can walk and they usually have deals. Look them up online and call. I think we have gotten them for like $60 at times.
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

• Sock Puppet

we stayed at the ramada main gate, it was ok
    free breakfast, and 2 people can have pizza dinner for like 7 bucks
    clean quiet
    nothing fancy

• I love this place!

We'll be there Saturday the 3rd til Tuesday the 6th. I got a Deluxe Room at the Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites for $69 on Sat. and $59 on Sun. and Mon. I like the convenience of the ADI&S (it's right across Harbor), and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast and the pool are not good, but we normally take stuff with us and use the in-room fridge and microwave.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by peoplemover1 View Post
    room.

I would try the Desert Inn and Suites and the Del Sol right across from the gate on Harbor... you can walk and they usually have deals. Look them up online and call. I think we have gotten them for like $60 at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5hr drive View Post
    We'll be there Saturday the 3rd til Tuesday the 6th. I got a Deluxe Room at the Anaheim Desert Inn & Suites for $69 on Sat. and $59 on Sun. and Mon. I like the convenience of the ADI&S (it's right across Harbor), and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The complementary breakfast and the pool are not good, but we normally take stuff with us and use the in-room fridge and microwave.
    Thank you both so much for this info! I just got on the website and got The Desert Inn and Suites for $54 on Thurs and $69 on Fri. and Sat. That saves me $$ plus I like that fact that it is right accross the street.

Thanks again!!!

• I love this place!

Quote Originally Posted by Goin2DL View Post
    Thank you both so much for this info! I just got on the website and got The Desert Inn and Suites for $54 on Thurs and $69 on Fri. and Sat. That saves me $$ plus I like that fact that it is right accross the street.

Thanks again!!!
    Happy to be of service. Hope you have a wonderful time.

• Minion

Thanks again!!!
    Their Deluxe rooms are very good sized. If it isn't too crowded they will upgrade you to a suite. The deluxe rooms are at the far back of the motel, but this is a plus. It is quieter. We really liked these rooms. If you get a larger room, the only elevators wheelchair accessible are in the middle of the building. Call and let them know if you want a ground floor room (only the deluxe (aka regular) rooms are on the ground level.)
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Premium Youngling and

Congrats! What days are those? If there is a Sunday that you are going to be there, I will deffinately see YOU at DL!

• Minion

^ We leave on Sunday the 4th. We usually only go in for a couple of hours on the last day because we have a long drive home (7 hrs.) I am going to try to stay and at least say "hello" if there is a meet that day. I have never been to one and would love to meet some of you in person. I am easy to pick out. My husband is pretty tall and my daughter uses a wheelchair.
    <------------
    Look for us!

• Hooterville, USA

DL is always better when there is some MCers there.
    And anyone that will drive 7 hours to get here is pretty special.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Minion

^Aw Thanks.

• I Love Disneyland!!

Thanks again!!!
    Oh! I am so glad you found something!! Have a blast!!
    I'm addicted and I don't care!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast