Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Hilsbro's Trip report (Text Heavy)

Date of trip
    1-5-07

Now lets begin
    After getting only 3 hours of sleep the night before I woke up and Got ready to go to the happies place on earth and
    purchace my annual pass that I havent had in FOREVER

Well...I arrived at the Resort around 8 in the morning....I went with my friend and her dad...and thankfully we got there early enough to park in Chip n' Dale Parking .

the tram loading was not crowded one bit since it was so early that made travel to the park very easy

Then the quest to purchace my Deluxe pass began...the Quest took me to the ticket booth and 2 to the pass redemption center over In DCA....a few hours later...The lady at the ticket booth was a little confused when she looked at my ID and asked when my birthday was....and apparently the Computer said my Birthday was in 2000...not 1990...We got a good chuckle out of that mistake...Well after spending a load of money on my pass the lady finally handed me my temporary entrance pass

I got a strange kick out of holding up the link with the people having to type my # in the system ...I felt like i was in the Check card commercial...and I was the guy with ALL that pocket change...

well...I finally got in the park and I lead my group over to...this place...

look familiar

The Crowds that I saw later in the day still were not anywhere to bee seen..only these people
    fuund howering round the Star trader and Honey...where is the audience?

well I actually liked Rockin space...it was a cool little overlay..and actually made for a fun ride

and what was really great was I was put right in front without asking

like my pins I Had a running tally to see how many Cast members noticed them and I think I got to 15...lol
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 02-19-2007 at 11:31 AM.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Re: Hilsbro's Trip report (Text Heavy)

After Rockin' the only park I felt like rockin' today I took a stroll over to
    New Orleans square and noticed the 25 minute wait for Indy...not
    bad

sorry the pic is a bit blury

but I decided to just get fastpasses later in the day so I headed towards The haunted mansion
    and I had to take a picture

is it just me or do you feel like jack is over staying his welcome??

He is there for halloween and then For christmas.....the ride gets a little old after a while...I can't wait for the
    normal mansion to be back in play

But I did like their use of Covering up the Paintings...I know one was wrapped up...and then there was one with Jack and I forgot what another had in it...lol...buit I liked that the frames were still there

after the Mansion I took a short walk on over to the basicly walk on splash....which turned out to have a shorter Wait time then the pooh ride across the walk way....which is the Next ride we went on

The Guy unloading pooh was the first to ask me about my Mickey shapped pin formation and said it was a cute touch
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 01-06-2007 at 08:21 PM.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Whoa!! A trip report from Hilsbro!! This is your first right!??? Awesome! can't wait to see the rest!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Whoa!! A trip report from Hilsbro!! This is your first right!??? Awesome! can't wait to see the rest!
    it is actually my first true trip report....my first was actually just a bunch of pictures...lol

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

awesome so far

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• Banned User

Awesome!

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

After pooh...I went with my friend over to DCA to go and pick up my first Deluxe pass EVER!!.....thet lady at the redemption center was the 2nd to notice my pins and got the joke right away(You will see the pin more later on in my report)

after recieving my pass I asked my friend if we could go on small world Holiday...I have never been on it before and she had no objections...I LOVE IT

well after small world we went over to toontown and walked around a bit...

and I went to the Electric company to pay my bill...seems they didn't wanna take it...so I took a pic

after that we still had some time to kill before lunch so I took a detour through tomorrowland and take a picture to the soon to be Nemo entrance

it was already 11:27...and my friends dad was kind enought to get lunce reservations at cafe Orleans...our party was first on the list

and here is a picture of my groups food....and they are blurry..lol

Lunch was SO GOOD....
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 01-06-2007 at 08:24 PM.

• Banned User

great so far love the pics to!!, but hill, what pins are you talking about??

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    great so far love the pics to!!, but hill, what pins are you talking about??

I just took a picture of them in the exact formation I wore them in

• The Mystery Mouseketool

Quote Originally Posted by Hilsbro_Mclemington_III View Post
    Well...I arrived at the Resort around 8 in the morning....I went with my friend and her dad...and thankfully we got there early enough to park in Chip n' Dale Parking .

and what was really great was I was put right in front without asking
    Hilsbro, great trip report! (BTW, you also have great avatars and photo/video stuff. Keep up the good work, dude!)
    I just have one question: Did your friend's Dad have his coffee this morning? Because that guy behind you does NOT look happy...

- Johnny
    "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are." - BB

Gerat report so far. So... about this "friend" of yours... nudge nudge knowhatImean knowhatImean?

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

After lunch I decided to head back over to DCA and I was going to go on Screamin'.....but decided not to....on the way in I found a friend of mine

you may know him as Pveticket

I don't think his brother and his friend wanna have their faces in one of these TR thingies...so I censored them...lol

Well here is the picture he took of me....I wasn't paying attention to him...lol

well I left their group to go back to my friend waiting in the nine next to the one i was just standing in to get into the park

I went with my friend to get ToT fastpasses

I ran into pveticket's group multiple times...so I decided to group up with them for a little bit and me and my friend went with pveticket and D1(i will call his friend D1 and his brother D2) to the Tower of Terror...the stand by was not bad at all we had an....intresting conversation in and I saw one of my videos on his ipod

well it was time to say good bye to his group because it was time to use our FASTPASSES!!

Well I think the Micechat curse struck me the 2nd time I went on....look

after the Tower my friend and I went into the animation building and we did a couple voice overs....I mest both up...but shockingly my mess-up worked better with the mouth movements than the actual audio...it was funny

then me and my friend sat in the lobby and sang along with the songs

then we went over to turtle talk that was pretty funny. The person playing Crush was great at improv.

Well the rest of the day was really uneventful up until the time we were in line for Buzz

My friends dad called up my dad and said..."He why don't you let Troy add the parking to his pass insted of mine...that way if he goes with a friend they don't have to pay for parking"

I was so happy...I don't even drive yet...AND I HAVE PARKING on my pass..

after buzz I went to go to the ticket booth and pay for my parking upgrade

I have never had to get a 2nd pass in one day it was funny...I am going to miss my first deluxe pass without the big P on it...but heck I will be driving soon so I will be able to go more often.....

So here comes the dissapointing part of the night NO FIREWORKS or 2nd showing of fantasmic...I was sad...but I went on Indy with the fast passes my group had gotten earlier in the day and that made it all better....well that concludes what is my first actual trip report....

lets end it with one of my favorite pictures of the night...my CASTLE PIC

The End
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 01-07-2007 at 02:13 AM.

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantasmic View Post
    Gerat report so far. So... about this "friend" of yours... nudge nudge knowhatImean knowhatImean?
    no she is not....actually I bugged her a lot about her crush tho......she said I hold ther record of 12 hours straight not asking her about her crush...lol...after that I bugged her LOADS...lol
    Last edited by Hilsbro; 01-06-2007 at 08:29 PM.

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

awesome job. We'll have a huge meet when I eventually make it to disneyland.. whenever that is..

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

that should be fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast