Early admin to Mikey's Morning Madness???

and Fantasyland. How does it work? Has anyone done it? Please let me know what its all about and how it works. Thanks

Angie again

• Banned User

Re: Early admin to Mikey's Morning Madness???

I think you have to be a hotel guest.

Talking Re: Early admin to Mikey's Morning Madness???

I got a great package with Costco and two things it includes is Mickey's Morning Madness and early entrance to Fantasyland. I just wanted to know if anyone has done it and how was it.

This is the package:

Exclusive Costco Member Benefits
    Disney Character Breakfast in selected locations in the Disneyland® Resort - one per guest
    $20 Disneyland® Resort Gift Card - one per package
    Exclusive Costco Travel collectible pin and lanyard set - one per person
    Exclusive Costco Travel collectible luggage tag - one per person
    Accommodations at the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort - just steps away from Disneyland® Resort attractions.
    Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus ticket including one early entry into Fantasyland* in Disneyland® Park
    Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness* -- An Interactive Guest & Character Experience in Disneyland® Park
    Preferred Seating at selected attractions in Disney’s California Adventure: Muppet Vision 3D, It’s Tough to Be a Bug!, Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular! and Golden Dreams (one per guest with admission).
    California Fun Book - one per package

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

They are two different things. The Early entry to Fantasyland takes place on Mon, Tue, Thur, and Sat. You get into that area of the park 1 hour before the park opens to the public (that is on your ticket you don't have anything for it). Mickey's Morning Madness happens on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat. That gives you a chance to enter Mickey's Toontown an hour before that area opens to the public and enjoy the attractions and a little show. Mickey's opens an hour after the park opens but with that thing you got, you get to enter as soon as the park opens. If you plan it right and do both on the same day, it is almost like you get 2 hours with out the public.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    I think you have to be a hotel guest.
    Actually, you dont. Early entry comes with most park hopper tickets, and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness comes with packages sold thru Costco, AAA, and WDTC when you book a hotel along with tickets.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Minion

To clarify for the original poster, if you are not a hotel guest, you can use your EE on Mon, Tues, Thurs, or Sat. (If you are a hotel guest you can go each of these days.) You enter the park one hour prior to everyone else, and have use of most of the Fantasyland rides (usually IASW and Storybook Canal aren't available) and SPace Mountain and Astroblasters. Fastpasses won't be activated til the park opens, so you can't grab fastpasses yet.

MTMM is available on Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat. Toontown opens an hour after the rest of the park. For those with MTMM slips, you can enter Toontown when the park opens. Some like to do it on the same day as EE, other prefer to keep them seperate.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Actually, you dont. Early entry comes with most park hopper tickets, and Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness comes with packages sold thru Costco, AAA, and WDTC when you book a hotel along with tickets.
    Early entry comes with park hopper tickets? Um I never heard that before.

• For You!

You get one early entry with a multiple day park hopper. You get everyday if you're a hotel guest. The mickey madness comes in packages.

Basically, you get into Toontown an hour before it opens to the public. You get a little more time with the characters - without huge lines or crowds. And you can ride the rides with no lines. There's a cute little show with the Mayor of Toontown. My kids liked it.

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Loves Fajita!

Yup - we got 3 day hopper tickets in September (we purchased them at a Safeway store up here in Washington) on the back it said that it included early entry - so we just had to show our hopper to get in the early entry line on Main Street. I thought it was odd that they did not need to scan it or anything to let you into that line - someone without early entry priveleges could have totally used a expired hopper to get in I am sure, so long as it was the current design.

• Banned User

Ohh multiple day park hoppers. I thought he meant just one day park hoppers.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    Early entry comes with park hopper tickets? Um I never heard that before.
    Yes, it comes with 3 day or longer park hoppers, generally purchased thru Disneyland, WDTC, AAA, at a Disney store, or even the ones purchased thru my credit union. I probably should have said a 3 day or longer park hopper. But, in reference to the post stating you would need to be a hotel guest, no, anyone buying a 3 day ticket can take advantage. You can call ticketing for confirmation of this info. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Malcon10t; 01-07-2007 at 02:31 PM.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Five View Post
    I got a great package with Costco and two things it includes is Mickey's Morning Madness and early entrance to Fantasyland. I just wanted to know if anyone has done it and how was it.

This is the package:

Exclusive Costco Member Benefits
    Disney Character Breakfast in selected locations in the Disneyland® Resort - one per guest
    $20 Disneyland® Resort Gift Card - one per package
    Exclusive Costco Travel collectible pin and lanyard set - one per person
    Exclusive Costco Travel collectible luggage tag - one per person
    Accommodations at the Hotels of the Disneyland® Resort - just steps away from Disneyland® Resort attractions.
    Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Bonus ticket including one early entry into Fantasyland* in Disneyland® Park
    Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness* -- An Interactive Guest & Character Experience in Disneyland® Park
    Preferred Seating at selected attractions in Disney’s California Adventure: Muppet Vision 3D, It’s Tough to Be a Bug!, Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular! and Golden Dreams (one per guest with admission).
    California Fun Book - one per package
    Since you are staying at one of the Resort Hotels, you can take advantage of EE each day it is offered that you are entering the park. The first day you go, they will mark it off your ticket. After the first day, you will need to show your charge slip and use your park hopper for admittance.

Red Face Re: Early admin to Mikey's Morning Madness???

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Since you are staying at one of the Resort Hotels, you can take advantage of EE each day it is offered that you are entering the park. The first day you go, they will mark it off your ticket. After the first day, you will need to show your charge slip and use your park hopper for admittance.
    I'm clueless what is EE? It's probably obvious, but i'm not getting it.