Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31

    • Koubu Pilot
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    Here's a different YouTube video. It's a montage. You can see other characters doing the Para Para for Mickey Mouse March Eurobeat Ver.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilNGv...related&search=

    In case you're wondering, the title is read "Tokyo Dizuniirando MikkiiMausuMaachi eurobeat version (para para)".

    These two actually filmed themselves in Magic Kingdom and Epcot:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jul-F...related&search=

  2. #32

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    One more reason Disney is the coolest.
    "It could've been Iwerksland"

  3. #33

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Within 78 miles of WDW...
    Posts
    8,864

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Totally. You are too young to remember, but when I was a kid, they had Mickey, and the gang in shiny silver costumes with big rainbows on them. No kidding. It was so 70's.

    In any case, I'm just happy to see the characters making a place for themselves in Tomorrowland.
    You mean those costumes came from Disneyland... i have a faint memory of seeing that costume back in 93 at EPCOT Center...

    and yes, nice to see them... can they come to WDW's too...

  4. #34

    • Koubu Pilot
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade

    Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    You mean those costumes came from Disneyland... i have a faint memory of seeing that costume back in 93 at EPCOT Center...

    and yes, nice to see them... can they come to WDW's too...
    I remember those costumes too. I think they were designed after the costuming in Captain EO.

  5. #35

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    387

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    Speaking of characters playing DDR....

    Today I saw Cruella, Mad Hatter and Alice all crowded around some kid playing Dance Dance. It looked like Cruella was screaming the directions at him, it was pretty funny.

  6. #36

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Matterhorn, 5th floor.
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    when characters do things like this it's usually 99% of the time their last day as a character, their "host" or character lead will let them choose only one fun thing to do...such as ride a ride of their choice with a guest or play a game like that..It's sad to see the fun ones go =(

  7. #37

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    That is a funny video; Dusty. Thanks for sharing. My question is though; since you said it was yesterday. I wonder why Goofy is still wearing that outfit?

    I thought it was only for Christmas. But I guess for the Wintertime.

    *edited* Nevermind my question. I just saw a Capt Hook's thread where he had a picture taken with Mickey Mouse w/ a winter outfit too. So I guess there wintertime outfits.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 01-13-2007 at 07:58 AM. Reason: I saw the answer to my question really quick.

  8. #38

    • MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Temple of the Forbidden Eye
    Posts
    13,759
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    That is a funny video; Dusty. Thanks for sharing. My question is though; since you said it was yesterday. I wonder why Goofy is still wearing that outfit?

    I thought it was only for Christmas. But I guess for the Wintertime.

    *edited* Nevermind my question. I just saw a Capt Hook's thread where he had a picture taken with Mickey Mouse w/ a winter outfit too. So I guess there wintertime outfits.
    It was "Yesterday" the day I posted the thread. Which was a week ago

    Glad you enjoyed the video

    -Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

    .

    How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,



  9. #39

    • Delawarean Girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Delaware,USA
    Posts
    14,961

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    It was "Yesterday" the day I posted the thread. Which was a week ago

    Glad you enjoyed the video

    -Dusty
    oh ok and your welcome Dusty.

  10. #40

    • Koubu Pilot
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, Az
    Posts
    1,498

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM View Post
    when characters do things like this it's usually 99% of the time their last day as a character, their "host" or character lead will let them choose only one fun thing to do...such as ride a ride of their choice with a guest or play a game like that..It's sad to see the fun ones go =(
    ^That actually makes sense. I've watched copies of Sailor Moon musicals and on the last performance day of the season (called a "senshuuraku"), the actors are allowed to adlib during their scenes. Graduating actors (actors leaving after an average 2 years in their role) typically perform their character's song one last time and get to say goodbye. Additional service numbers (like villain songs or a performance of the theme song "La Soldier" with a guest character) are added to the end.

    So it sounds like the departing Disney character is being given their last chance to shine and say goodbye. We should show our support to the departing character with our cheer and applaud for a job well done.

  11. #41

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hanford
    Posts
    3,262
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    this is cool, yea, but not as cool at eeyore busting a groove on a main street trashcan! too bad i didn't have a camera, but it was great, he'd play the bongos good! lol


  12. #42

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade - short video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Adorable. I love it when the characters ride the carousel, play musical chairs, ride the Tea Cups, etc. But I had never seen this before.

    Kudos to Goofy on the crazy dance moves!

    -Dusty
    That is adorable. I actually played the Disney version of DDR with Buzz in Jan of '05 when his show was cancelled and probably half of the park was hiding inside of Innoventions. But other than that, I haven't seen anything like it.

    To add to it Goofy is dressed in winter wear and is inside of Tomorrowland. He does make quite the site. (Now just insert a child with an autograph book in hand...)

  13. #43

    •   
    • Sponge & A Rusty Spanner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Not quite here.
    Posts
    21,315

    Re: Goofy playing Dance Dance Revolution in the Starcade

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Totally. You are too young to remember, but when I was a kid, they had Mickey, and the gang in shiny silver costumes with big rainbows on them. No kidding. It was so 70's.

    In any case, I'm just happy to see the characters making a place for themselves in Tomorrowland.
    I did not like Disco Mickey.
    Fight On! Beat the Beavers!

    Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Speaking of "drive-by" my cousin just became the new drummer for -Train-
    The only thing we have to shame is ... shame itself!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Wow, just wow. Dance Dance Revolution
    By DarthDucky in forum Disney and Industry Theatrical, Music and Publishing Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 07:14 PM
  2. Did you dance, do you dance, ... wanna dance?
    By Sorcerer's Apprentice in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 10:59 PM
  3. Dance Dance Revolution -- Disney Mix
    By Hippie in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 01:43 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 05:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •