• Minion FOREVER!

What ever happened to the Internet tie-in for Buzz?

I remember reading a lot of "buzz" (pardon the pun) that the DL version of Buzz Lightyear would have a Internet "playing" aspect to it.

But I just peaked thru Disneyland's website and they say that this Interactive
    is starting June 6. Link

Anyway, does anyone know more info on this? (I know I can wait....but asking here
    is so much more fun!

• dreams do come true

They are still running tests. It works when it is being ran by a computer playing as people. It is a seperate computer that logs in as a lot of diffrent people and plays but they are not sure on the # of guests that it will acomidate without difficulty that is what they are trying to find out. SDhould be up soon though. If you go on the ride now and see how some of the targets light up around the perimeter that is the game playing. At home when you play you will be with a car and when you get a target it will light up for the park guests if they hit that lite target they will get double pionts for it. so be pationt its comming soon.

• OM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper S
    It works when it is being ran by a computer playing as people. It is a separate computer that logs in as a lot of diffrent people and plays but they are not sure on the # of guests that it will accomidate without difficulty that is what they are trying to find out.
    Computer? It's more likely that Beta Testers are the cause of the lit-up targets. A computer wouldn't give them feedback about its fun factor.
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Minion FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Skipper S
    They are still running tests. It works when it is being ran by a computer playing as people. It is a seperate computer that logs in as a lot of diffrent people and plays but they are not sure on the # of guests that it will acomidate without difficulty that is what they are trying to find out. SDhould be up soon though. If you go on the ride now and see how some of the targets light up around the perimeter that is the game playing. At home when you play you will be with a car and when you get a target it will light up for the park guests if they hit that lite target they will get double pionts for it. so be pationt its comming soon.
    Thanks for the info, Skipper!

BTW. how do you know this when you're in Roseville? :-)

But being in the computer industry myself, that makes sense (about the testing).

• Videographer

There is another thread that mentions it has begun!
    http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=5099

RU

• dreams do come true

Quote Originally Posted by nish221
    Thanks for the info, Skipper!

BTW. how do you know this when you're in Roseville? :-)

But being in the computer industry myself, that makes sense (about the testing).
    I am an ex cast member who has family that still dose work there. Not to mention one of my good friends works that attraction.

Awesome been playing it today for like 2hours. I like it`s as addicting as being there on the ride
    DCA Tower Total 890 6/07/05