Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

• Minion

I donít know if this counts as a snack, but I love the Monty Crisco (Spelling?) sandwich at the Bayou.

• Baybeh!

Tooth rotting fudge on Main Street

• Minion

I love those apple pie carmel apples! Also the honey popcorn infromation of Winnie the Pooh!

• Minion

gotta say my favorite is the chocolate covered bananas......mmmmm, awesome, and of course popcorn

damn, now i'm craving one...

Dole Whip

I am so ready fro the Tiki Room to reopen just for a Dole Whip.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinKing!
    Mint Julep all the way! Oh yes and Dole Wip Float and for real food I guess Ice Cream from the Ice Cream parlor anyone tried DCA's San Andreas shakes? they sound good!

so thats what he means!

San Andreas shakes are good they use real ice cream and have intresting combos They are hardly open but Smchoozies in Hollywood Pictures Backlot has almost the same menu and is mostly open. Their Mint Jelup tastes like mint toothpaste =oP I do really like Gibson Girl and Brrr Bank ice cream parlors for their quality and fresh made creations.
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones
    Turkey Leg!
    Mint Julep (how about a sugar-free version with Splenda?)
    Dole Whip!
    Beignets (DTD - - Why not in NOS?)
    Tangueray and Tonic (way overpriced - DTD)

in Yesterland:
    Fantasia Ice Cream
    Just to say Fantasia ice cream isnt in Yesterland yet! It is Disney everything including achohol is over priced! Love the Beingets saw them last time but had no money to buy them! Gotta love the Dole whip float! Im waiting for tiki juice bar to reopen! sugar free version of Mint Julep would be nice .. nice alternative to water for a non-sugar drink .. milk Yuk!
    Last edited by Fantasmic_Freak; 01-31-2005 at 10:59 PM.
    Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

• Material Girl

Hot cocoa from the Blue Ribbon Bakery late at night as you leave the Park is also yummy...

Count me in as one of those who *love* the frozen banannas. I don't know what it is about them, but they taste better than any other banannas I've ever had :-)

• Sock Puppet

I like the Crunch bars. Mmmm.... Mickey Mouse head ice cream sandwiches... I love it when you get the first bite, and you can't get a whole one in your mouth because they're freaking ice blocks.

• Yup, I'm a real princess.

So we are usually so cheap when we go to DL - mostly Cheeseburgers and eating off property, carting drinks in strollers and stuff.

BUT - last year we went for our anniversary and had a bigger budget than usual. I had no idea food in the parks could be so good!

My fav snack is the cream cheese stuffed pretzel - to die for!

I also love the chocolate/carmel covered pretzel sticks from the candy shoppe on mainstreet and Bengal Barbeque Skewers and the Broccoli Soup Bowl at Fishermans Wharf in DCA.

We at at the cafeteria restaurant in NOS - French Market?? - and were very dissappointed. I had pototo cheese soup that was so salty I could barely eat it. I was going to get my first mint julep, but I was so dissenchanted to serve myself a mint julep from a soda machine that I didn't get one - I was dreaming of the clear cups with fresh sprigs of mint from the mint julep bar, but it was closed.

The next day, our last in the park, we went to Snow White and had the carmel apple nachos - they were so good but SO greasy. Then, on a whim, we went over to Blue Bayou, where neither myself or my husband had eaten before, to see if they had any reservations for lunch that day. They did! I had to order the Monte Cristo sandwich because I'd heard so much about it. My husband had the chicken ceaser salad. They were both so good! We ended up sharing. The sandwich was just a little too much grease after the greasy apple nachos from just a few hours earlier. However, I did get my first Mint Julep and it was HEAVEN!

Looking forward to a Dole Whip!
    I love Disneyland!

• /sigh

oooo..the fruit and pudding parfait with strawberries and bananas...YUM!
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

• Faster then Lighting

I just love the chili dog from Coke Corner.
    I also love the warm cinnamon roll with hot coco on a cool night from Blue Ribbon Bakery.

• Social Imagineer

It's all about yesterdayland for me. Mmmm, Space Mist. Oh, heavenly Canation ice cream sandwiches before Nestle became the Park's ice cream vendor. And, omg, the oh-so-yummy, astronaut-foodlike Ham & Cheese sandwiches from 'Sunkist I Presume' on Main Street.

There's nothing nowadays at Disneyland I like even remotely as much as any of those three, but I am looking forward to the return of Dole Whip.

• Reject no more!

Add me to the Dole Whip / Mint Julip fans

And seriously, whatever I'm eating in the park has that magical 'this is the best ________ I've ever had' quality whether it's churros or popcorn. (almost always). Must be the location
    ><> just call me n8 <><

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast