Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

"It's Good to be The King"

After a brief, but ferocious battle, your forces are victorious; and you crown yourself (your Glorious Self) King/Queen of Disneyland.
    After "storing" all the Board Members, Chief Executives, and the entire Accounting Dept. in the "half" basketball court inside the Matterhorn, you re-name the ride, "The Bastille", and get down to Kingly/Queenly business.
    Displaying your Unquestionable Authority and Fearsome Power, you demolish one attraction. Which one would it be, and what would you replace it with (if anything)?
    Keeping in mind, there are no "approvals", no "audits" just Your Iron Will.
    Have fun and remember, "It's good to be the King"

As a follow up: since many Monarchs (even Popes, is this a coincidence?) re-name themselves after ascending the throne, what would your new Royal Name be?

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Re: "It's Good to be The King"

A very fun idea for a thread! I'm afraid I would not be a very good ruler though, I don't think I'm tough enough for that. Also, I wouldn't have the heart to demolish anything at all in Disneyland. There are some things I love more than others, but none I dislike enough to demolish -- not even HISTA. Told ya, I'm not tough enough.

Queen Sylvania of Disneyland sits on her throne and ponders the momentous decision... soon, it is down to Innoventions and Pooh. Since she has fond memories of the Innoventions building, it would seem rash to *demolish* it. So she goes with bulldozing Pooh and tasks the imagineers who survivied the corporate purge with crafting an attraction incorporating the Country Bears, though not necessarily a repeat of the old Jamboree show.

My will be done.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by disneyballerina View Post
    A very fun idea for a thread! I'm afraid I would not be a very good ruler though, I don't think I'm tough enough for that. Also, I wouldn't have the heart to demolish anything at all in Disneyland. There are some things I love more than others, but none I dislike enough to demolish -- not even HISTA. Told ya, I'm not tough enough.
    I understand...however, I don't suffer from an overly-developed sense of compassion, so I'd be a Great King!! Plus, I know what's best for everyone, and that helps... Sure you don't wanna give Queenship a try? Might be fun...

•   

Quote Originally Posted by RangerSyl View Post
    Queen Sylvania of Disneyland sits on her throne and ponders the momentous decision... soon, it is down to Innoventions and Pooh. Since she has fond memories of the Innoventions building, it would seem rash to *demolish* it. So she goes with bulldozing Pooh and tasks the imagineers who survivied the corporate purge with crafting an attraction incorporating the Country Bears, though not necessarily a repeat of the old Jamboree show.

My will be done.
    All hail Queen Sylvania!!

• MiceChat News Team
    • Sparkle Plenty

Quote Originally Posted by RangerSyl View Post
    So she goes with bulldozing Pooh

My will be done.
    I knew somebody was going to take Pooh down! My kids love that ride, they are too young to know anything about the CBJamboree. I loved CBJ when I was little.

Quote Originally Posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
    I understand...however, I don't suffer from an overly-developed sense of compassion, so I'd be a Great King!! Plus, I know what's best for everyone, and that helps... Sure you don't wanna give Queenship a try? Might be fun...
    How can a sense of compassion be overly-developed? Dang, you are tough!

Here's my shot at Queenship: I decree that all royal subjects shall hereby be more compassionate! There will be no demolition! Everything stays, even Pooh and Innoventions!

I really suck at this.

Can there ever be too much compassion in this world?

Twenty lashes for bumping somebody with a stroller.

All hail king Donald the first!!

I knew somebody was going to take Pooh down! My kids love that ride, they are too young to know anything about the CBJamboree. I loved CBJ when I was little.
    Aw! There's a place for Pooh in my park, but it just has to be good, er, Pooh. I think the attraction as it stands is not well-realized, and DL could do better. It's not so much lack of compassion as desire for excellence

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Donald D View Post
    Twenty lashes for bumping somebody with a stroller.

I concur--and welcome to MiceChat, Your Highness.

•   

Here's my shot at Queenship: I decree that all royal subjects shall hereby be more compassionate! There will be no demolition! Everything stays, even Pooh and Innoventions!

I really suck at this.

Can there ever be too much compassion in this world?
    You would be the nicest Queen ever. Of course someone would immediately depose you, but you would go down in History as "Good Queen_____".

• Beep Beep!

All hail King HD! I hereby decree that the Innoventions building be closed and gutted. We will imagineer a new attraction, I declare that it be exactly like America Sings.....
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

• official corn dog taster

i would tear down the stroller rental and build a medical clinic to determine if those that desire to rent electric wheelchairs need them for medical reasons or if they are just lazy and fat...and declare that those that are lazy and fat have to walk (i just cannot stand watching a big fat person sitting in a electric chair double fisting a fozen banana and a corndog)

and no more stroller rentals...if you bring a stroller you have to stay in a seperate stroller lane so you cannot hit me. (like a carpool lane, but no merging)
    OLM!!!
    There is no better park than TDS

•   

Quote Originally Posted by HDAlien View Post
    All hail King HD! I hereby decree that the Innoventions building be closed and gutted. We will imagineer a new attraction, I declare that it be exactly like America Sings.....
    If your Tyrranical rule allowed voting, I'd vote for that.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by audibleatom View Post
    i would tear down the stroller rental and build a medical clinic to determine if those that desire to rent electric wheelchairs need them for medical reasons or if they are just lazy and fat...and declare that those that are lazy and fat have to walk (i just cannot stand watching a big fat person sitting in a electric chair double fisting a fozen banana and a corndog)

and no more stroller rentals...if you bring a stroller you have to stay in a seperate stroller lane so you cannot hit me. (like a carpool lane, but no merging)
    You could possibly become the most successful King in History. *bows before His Majesty*

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by audibleatom View Post
    (i just cannot stand watching a big fat person sitting in a electric chair double fisting a fozen banana and a corndog)
    I actually saw something close to that. It was an incredibly obese boy maybe 12 years old, but he was the size and weight of a man in their 40s. He was shoving one of those corn dogs into his mouth when I passed him. His cheeks were so huge that his eyes were almost covered. It didn't look gross.. just really sad that he's so huge and well... eating junk food.

But anyway... what would I demolish? It too would probably be Pooh. And that's just for conveniences sake. That ride was built so under budget that they need a "do-over" to make it incredible. I rode Roger Rabbit the other day and man, that was so fun and well-done I wish I could feel that way after riding Pooh.

2nd choice would be Monsters Inc. It's a more decent ride than Pooh but I'm all for a sticking with a more appropriate theme. Monsters Inc needs to be built someplace else and with a better and more interactive queue.

If I were king... NOTHING would be made "good enough". It's all or nothing, the Walt Disney way!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast