Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• Part of Your World

My boyfriend and I got stopped in HM for like 5 minutes, but it wasn't stuck. We were in the graveyard right after the singing busts and next to the ghosts having a picnic. It was cool cuz I got the chance to look around.

i have the worst of all, IASW in wdw we were stuck for a 1/2 hour and they didn't let us off. people were flipping out and threating to jump off. finally it started back up, oh that song...
    wdw-87 fort wilderness with fam.
    00 off property with future wife
    00 carribean beach with fam. for x-mas
    01 all star ask her to marry me also x-mas
    02 off property with inlaws
    03 polynesian with wife and fam. 3 days from wed.
    06 port orleans french quarters with wife for one day

• Just this guy......

I was stuck on one of the non-swinging cards on the tiptop of the SUN wheel. After about 15 minutes I started looking around and wondering how they were going to get me down.

After 30 minutes they finally they released the break and my car was slowly move down to the ground.

• Hooterville, USA

I am so jealous! I have never been stuck on any ride at DL. But if I ever am, there will be hundreds of behind the scene pics.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

The most ive eveer been scared was being stuck on the sunwheel at DCA.. The best one was SM.. stopped during the ride and the lights came on and we were walked off and got one of those walk-on-ride passes. Pretty cool.. but during CM Christmas night they ave the lights on and play radio music.. THey played somce trance music when we were on.. DOPE!!
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• e komo mai

I got stuck on Space Mountain once. The brakes just stopped our rocket. However, the brakes didn't seem to want to stop the other rockets that were shooting by. For a split second I thought we were going to get hit from behind. We didn't. The other cars stopped on their brake areas.
    Scary, but just for a second.
    What was truly scary was when the lights went on!

• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

I got stuck on Small Word once. I was so scared because I would have to endure that song over and over again eating away at my brain, haha.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

• Carousel Theater Host

I was about 9 years old, and went on It's A Small World by myself, as my parents were sitting along the parade route, holding spots for the Electrical Parade. I figured I could get on the ride, then off before the Parade made its way up to the Small World Area.

Well, the ride was a lot of fun, until we got to the finale scene, and the boats ground to a halt. At 9 years old, I began to feel extremely uneasy. Just sitting there, alone on an attraction for the first time, listening to the song drone on and on began to get to me. I was able to keep myself calm, remembering that Disneyland was a safe place where people usually don't get hurt. After enduring 20 minutes of "It's a small world after all..." over and over and over, the boats began to move, and thunderous applause ensued.

I finally got off of the ride, and was able to find my mom, just as the parade began passing by. My mom began to yell at me for being late getting back, but I told her I had been stuck on a ride.

The funny thing is that she told me, "Well, just don't do that again". I wondered that night if she really meant to tell me that I shouldn't get stuck on a ride ever again.

• And, THEN she said...

i remember getting stuck on the skyway..and the cabin was rocking..geeze i was scared to death.. its amazing how thin and frail those wires look when you have to stare at them for 20 min!!!! when we finally got back to the station that was the closest ive ever come to making a total fool of myself intentionally in public by getting on my knees and kissing solid ground but luckily i didnt and controlled myself but no more skyway for this kid ever!!

• Travel-Sized Guardian

Well, I didn't exactly get freaked out in this, but...New Years Eve, '98, I got seperated from my family somehow about 5-4 minutes before the stroke of midnight. Knowing they'd probably be back soon, I walked to our primary meeting area, the fountain next to the train station in NOS, and the minute I got there, I noticed that The Haunted Mansion...was completely EMPTY. Not a person in line. So I quickly hussle over to it, and head into the waiting stretching gallery. The CM and I wait a couple of minutes to see if anyone else is coming...NO ONE came. I was in the stretching portrait room, virtually alone with just the cast member there. Then I get out of the lift, throughly jazzed about being the only one on there. I get on my doom buggy, and as soon as I get to the knocking door hallway, the doombuggies stop, the attraction sound turning off, except for the knocking sounds of the doors. After a moment, I hear over the loud speaker..."10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1. ..HAPPY NEW YEAR!" and after that, the cast members (from inside the control room, I guess?) sang "Auld Lang Syne" over the PA. After that, I'm allowed to finish what was one of the best rides on the haunted mansion i've ever had. And it was definitely one of my most memorable nights at the park, getting to be on the ride all by lonesome, and treated to a personal, if not downscaled version of the celebrations outside the building. ^^

Eh, okay...so it wasn't exactly a full-on "101" ride breakdown per se...I still have yet to encounter one of those. And i've been going to the park for a long time, for almost every year I've been on this planet (23, soon to be 24), so it's just a case of, "being in the wrong place at the wrong time". ^^;

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234