Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Driver Your Turn Is Clear

Costa Mesa, CA - 10.33 Miles South of DLR

Re: If you can refurb one "area" in the resort, which one would it be and what you do

I think the best idea to come out of this whole thing is to introduce the little mermaid ride. Why not use the boats to introduce one of disneys last true classics. I think the themeing could be great. I can just imagine piloting a boat through the Kiss the Girl scene. Maybe even add the opening shipwreck scene that actually has sinking boats and rougher water.

After seeing the ride disney never built on the new little Mermaid DVD it really makes me wish they would add a large scale attraction to the park for this movie...

In addition the PM update to include the Pods from THE INCREDIBLES needs to not be done on the cheap. Make this an interactive ride, maybe with parts even including laser cannons like in Buzz Lightyears Astro Blaster. How much fun would that be? You are on a ride that is moving throughout TL and everytime you go into a building you face another of the wonderful Robots from the Movie. The finale' would be the rocket scene where you are launched out the top of the volcano. I am talking ride shaking special effects with a large Volcano... When can it be built?

Los Angeles, California, United States, United States

Re: If you can refurb one "area" in the resort, which one would it be and what you do

I'd rehab the Casting Center - they've really been picking winners lately

• Banned User

Compare today's tomorrowland to this tomorrowland.

The "This" tomorrowland is so much more of tomorrow.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    The top floor to the Starcade will be a dedicated exhibit showcasing the Tomorrowland of the past. Many guests would be interested in seeing what USED to be considered "futuristic" and can see how much has progressed.
    lol. What tomorrowland of the past? You brought it all back

•   
    • Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pancakesaregood View Post
    Disneyland Hotel/Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel. While park's can always be improved, the hotels get less time in the spotlight, although there aren't any noticeable problems, they both can be updated.

I think that a new Disneyland Hotel should be built within the next ten years. While it is a classic, it is showing the age. I think that the new hotel should be built on both DPP and DLH lots, or rebuild both hotels.

The theme that I would like to see for the hotels would be based one, a combo of HKDL Disney's Hollywood Hotel or TDL's Ambassador Hotel, or a design similiar to the new Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.

If another was to be built, even off property, I'd like to see a new version of the Contemporary Resort, or at least incorporate the 2006 room redesign into the current Disneyland Hotel...
    add a DVC resort big Spa and work area and nice running path.
    better transportion from Hotel to parks
    add night clubs
    something do when disneyland close at 8pm
    add Plasure island like WDW
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day șoș 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Feb 8-9

• The pride is back.

Quote Originally Posted by THE BOB View Post
    Now, I'm this would NEVER happen, but I'm going to add it because I'm sort of morbid, but on the track there would be a crooked sign that says "Dollie's Dip". (again, terrible idea, please don't bash me too much for it).
    Bob, what's up with you and the dead people? First the America Sings CM ghost and now this?

Okay, bash over.

Give the ice cream contract back to Carnation so the flavor Fantasia is available again.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Dirton View Post
    lol. What tomorrowland of the past? You brought it all back
    Hehe not all of it. I'm talkin' about the Flying Saucers, Skyway (my plans didn't include this ride to return), the old subs, circle vision, adventure thru inner space, the old old rocket jets (they were called something else and on ground level too), mission to mars, space place, lunch pad, history of the autopia, house of the future, carousel of progress, america sings, club buzz, rocket rods, etc etc etc.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123