Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• What have I done?

Well I am renewing in March... so if I had to pay just a lil bit over that then yeah! I would!

• /sigh

I think it's going to nuts on that day...way too many people. I wouldn't pay. Sorry.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Quote Originally Posted by innerSpaceman
    Here's how it's worked in the past: July 17, 1980 and July 17, 1985 - Disneyland remains open 25 hours for the 25th Birthday, and 30 hours for the 30th Birthday, respectively. In both cases, the party starts at midnight the moment it becomes July 17. These are non-normal operating hours between midnight and 8 a.m., and your regular admission or AP does not get you into the Park for that. A special ticket is required (and soooooo worth it, I can tell you - having attended both events).

Then, at 8 a.m., regular AP and general admission is valid once more, and the day guests come flooding in.

I would pay to get in at midnight and a 50 hour party. I don't think I'd pay extra just to be there on the 17th.

• Zapp's Minion :D

I would pay!!! It's Disneyland's 50th

I hope they will let us know ASAP, so I can buy a ticket before they run out!
    Last edited by Malibu Minion; 01-31-2005 at 07:19 PM.

• ...or just Tonny

I'd pay, for sure. I'm from Europe - never been to Anaheim before, july will be the first time ever - so money should not be an issue

• Just this guy......

I'm not sure if I would pay... I hope that they don't do this but I can see it happening.

• ...or just Tonny

Hmmm, waitaminit...my flight is leaving at 11 AM on yhe 18th. If there is going to be a so-many-hour-bash...which way would it most likely go? Would it start earlier and end on the 17th, or start on the 17th and end later? I sure hope it's not the latter!

• Angel baby

I'd pay for a hard ticket for DL Admission. I wouldn't be to thrilled about it since I purchased a PAP but I would.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a ticket to a 50 hour party, or any party that would allow me to see the sun rise over the castle.
    Folks
    I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream
    About me
    About you
    About the way our American hearts beat way down in the bottoms of our chests
    About that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts
    Or maybe below the cockles
    Maybe in the sub-cockle area
    Maybe in the liver
    Maybe in the kidneys
    Maybe even in the colon
    We don't know

• Minion

Will Tomorrowland be fixed? That I would pay to see...

• Angel baby

I had to call the DLR today and I asked a few questions:

Will a PAP work on July 17th? A: Yes, all other APs are blocked
    Will there be any type of all night party? A: Not to my knowledge
    Folks
    I'd like to sing a song about the American Dream
    About me
    About you
    About the way our American hearts beat way down in the bottoms of our chests
    About that special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts
    Or maybe below the cockles
    Maybe in the sub-cockle area
    Maybe in the liver
    Maybe in the kidneys
    Maybe even in the colon
    We don't know

• Classic Animation

I would pay. We are traveling from PA to be there, crowds and all!

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Are you sure that Premium AP will get you in?

<That's why I got my Premium AP this year(for the last time) so I would be able to go to the park on July 17. After $320 I would not pay extra!>

Are you sure that a Premium AP will get you into the Park on the 17th? I mean, if the Park is full will they let AP's in?
    I have a Premium AP, and I still threw down for a 3-day package at the Disneyland Hotel for July 15th-17th to make sure that I was getting in the Park. Hopefully that will assure me a place inside for the fun.

Perris... sounds like Paris but without the wild parties

Re: Would you pay on July 17?

I'm going to the comic-con this year like I do every year so I can't go to Disneyland BUT I would not pay for a day I already paid for ie. the premium pass. after paying so much for it.
    Nemo's not in slumberland anymore!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by jetkitten
    I'm going to the comic-con this year like I do every year so I can't go to Disneyland BUT I would not pay for a day I already paid for ie. the premium pass. after paying so much for it.
    Too bad they didn't change the date on that like they did for the NNFC.

I am in the same situation as many others here. We planned our trips FOR that anniversary day so they better let us in. That is why when I renewed I got a PAP this time also. And honestly, how much am I going to use it all the way out here in Minnesota or Florida? Not much.

I would LOVE to participate in a 50-hour long party. I think that would be amazing to experience. As far as paying extra to get in that day... that would be pushing it but I would most likely do it. Why? Because we planned this trip now FOR that day. We would have gone when it was less busy if we would have known we would not be getting in.

And as far as the issue goes, it is to my knowledge that CMs ids will not get them in but they are able to use their comp tickets if they please since they have no blackouts.

• MiceAge Columnist
    • Dateline Disneylander

Re: Are you sure that Premium AP will get you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama
    <That's why I got my Premium AP this year(for the last time) so I would be able to go to the park on July 17. After $320 I would not pay extra!>

Are you sure that a Premium AP will get you into the Park on the 17th? I mean, if the Park is full will they let AP's in?
    I have a Premium AP, and I still threw down for a 3-day package at the Disneyland Hotel for July 15th-17th to make sure that I was getting in the Park. Hopefully that will assure me a place inside for the fun.

As long as you get to the Park before it reaches capacity your Premium AP is good admission. Once the park reaches capacity, NOBODY will be let in until attendance drops - that includes regular day guests who paid the $56 ticket.

I don't think you needed the 3-Day package... you would probably be perfectly fine with just the hotel room and your AP.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

| | |

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast