Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

• Feel the breeze!

Re: Are you sure that Premium AP will get you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Circarama

Are you sure that a Premium AP will get you into the Park on the 17th? I mean, if the Park is full will they let AP's in?
    I have a Premium AP, and I still threw down for a 3-day package at the Disneyland Hotel for July 15th-17th to make sure that I was getting in the Park. Hopefully that will assure me a place inside for the fun.
    My understanding is that if they do a hard close on the gates, no one is getting in until others leave.

As for paying more on top of the Annual Pass I already hold for a general admission? <shudders> I truly cannot answer that question until/unless it happens. It may truly depend upon how much sleep I get the night before.

For a special event? Yes, that I would probably pay to enter.

• For old time sake

Re: Would you pay on July 17?

I am stressed about getting there early enought to buy my block pass AND get into the park......and you dump this on me??? Tooo much pressure. OMG I need to be at DL on an anniversary. Every other one I've had to work.
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

The chances of me going on the 17th are already pretty slim. I can go, but Iím not sure I want to. If they were to charge PAPs to go, that would seal the deal for me. So I would not pay. Having said that I hope they do charge the extra. Might keep out the riff raff. The overnight thing sounds fun tho. That I would pay forÖ I guess.

• Banned User

Yeah, I'd pay, and I would ride everyride that was there when it opened. Which means no Space Mountain or Buzz, or Haunted Mansion, or any other ride. And no DCA either.

•   
    • baby steps, baby steps...

I am so new to Mice Chat that I still feel like I need to be bottle fed! I am a PAP and staying at the DL Hotel, and I hope to get in. I called the hotel and they said anyone staying on property is guaranteed entry if they get there around opening, but it would be wise to just stay in once IN! They knew nothing about extended hours on the 17th.
    I REALLY want to meet as many or my fellow Micechatters that I can. I hope there is a meet. I am a Castmember (if you can call us that now) in a Disney Store for many years. All my friends outside of the store think I am a little "touched" for loving Disney so much, but I don't care. They are all uptight and aging FAST!!! To be with fellow Disney "nuts" for a while on the 17th would be wonderful!

Oh, I would pay extra for a hard ticket on that day, you see (and I am giving away my age), I was there on July 17th 1955 with my mother. She was miserable and I thought I had died and gone to heaven! I was 5 years old.

• Banned User

already paid . being from florida I have a four day park hopper pass. Am staying at the DL Hotel from the 14th- 18th. Just hope to be able to breathe once my family and I get into the park.

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Okay, here is the ticket media that I have (or will have)for July17th:
    1. Premium Annual Passport
    2. Multi-day Park Hopper (included with my Disneyland 50th Hotel package)
    3. "50 years of Magical Memories" event breakfast

Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting in!!
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries

If I were in the area, and I Had an AP, if I had to, I'd pay.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Head Salesman

I really don't have much of a choice. I'm going with hopes that I only have to purchase a blockout pass. To turn around after driving all of the way to Disneyland (early, I might add), paying for parking, and waiting in line for Lord knows how long, it'd be a waste to just turn around and go home. So, I'd definitely buy a ticket.

If Disney reads this and discovers that people are willing to buy a full admission ticket, wouldn't that influence them into making a last-minute decision to not sell blockout tickets? If so, . . . WHAT HAVE WE DONE?
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

• Yes its that much fun!

[B]Black Sunday the return...
    The official word is....
    PAP will be let in all hard tickets and hotel package holders will be let in and Cast Members have to use there comp tickets if they want in.
    NOW THE BAD NEWS...
    They are telling all of the CM's that it'll be normal operating hours! NO CAMP OUTS! BUT... the Pumbaa parking lot will be opened @ midnight for guests.
    They will do a hard close once the park reaches capacity..
    That means that if your late you have to go to DCA or go home until thousands of people leave! (Since I've worked here the average re-open time is a minimum of 4 hours) and once youve got that ticket/handstamp combo you can come and go as you please.
    and for those of you that are AP's if the calendar online doesnt show a block out day (and this is for any time) PRINT IT!!! We have to honor it if it is official! The bad news is that they can refuse service once it gets busy (read your contract!) and AP's will be the first to be turned away. (because people payed for tickets and packages)

• me.

heck yes i would pay lol

• insufferable know-it-all

From Within:

You say Pumbaa will be open... will our APs cover parking there?

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

• Basking in birthday love

Quote Originally Posted by FromWithin
    [B]Black Sunday the return...
    The official word is....
    PAP will be let in all hard tickets and hotel package holders will be let in and Cast Members have to use there comp tickets if they want in.
    NOW THE BAD NEWS...
    They are telling all of the CM's that it'll be normal operating hours! NO CAMP OUTS! BUT... the Pumbaa parking lot will be opened @ midnight for guests.
    They will do a hard close once the park reaches capacity..
    That means that if your late you have to go to DCA or go home until thousands of people leave! (Since I've worked here the average re-open time is a minimum of 4 hours) and once youve got that ticket/handstamp combo you can come and go as you please.
    and for those of you that are AP's if the calendar online doesnt show a block out day (and this is for any time) PRINT IT!!! We have to honor it if it is official! The bad news is that they can refuse service once it gets busy (read your contract!) and AP's will be the first to be turned away. (because people payed for tickets and packages)
    So you can be readmitted with a handstamp? Because we were thinking about hitting one of our favorite restaurants a couple of miles up Harbor for dinner. So many conflicting messages, aaaa!

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

• Rainicorn.

Considering I don't actually have an AP, I am paying.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Re: No

Quote Originally Posted by prillzilla
    That's why I got my Premium AP this year(for the last time) so I would be able to go to the park on July 17. After $320 I would not pay extra!

Aprille :-)
    I agree with you. I paid a lot for my AP and think it's worth it. But to have to pay extra to get in on the 17th is just crazy. They just want us to give in and take our money away from us.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast