Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

• Comin' at ya!

Re: DisneyLand Rumors

That would be sweet. I really got bored of the same film of star tours, needs to be updated or at least cleaned.
    Did you know Pee Wee Hurman does the voice of the robot on the ride?
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

I know it is false, but a certain friend has convince almost everyone I know...

There are CM dorms in the Tower.

Thye are going to remove JC to expand Pirates, plus they are changing NOS to Port Royale.

• Comin' at ya!

Jungle cruise? I highly doubt that. It's such a popular ride and one of the original (not original original, but pretty original...I need sleep).

I heard a rumor that a new wing was going to be added on to the Tower Of Terror for the members of Disney's Vacation Club, due to it's popularity. It will be the second phase of the Vacation Club suites. The Tower is bigger than many of the nearby hotels as it is.

Still waiting for confirmation on the rumor that Microsoft wanted an all new Carousel Of Progress attraction to replace innoventions and that the Progress city model design was cool and everything will be controlled by the new Windows Vista program.

Starkist Tuna has denied ever having had plans of rebuilding Skull Rock in the spot of the old skyway station in Fantasyland. So, the tuna sandwiches will not be returning for awhile. I hope Chicken of the Sea siezes this great opportunity.

I asked a City Hall CM about it and was dissapointed to hear that a Radio Disney Jams overlay on the Winnie the Pooh attraction would not be occuring this year. So, that rumor didn't pan out at all.

The concept for "Zone 42," a secret restaurant that was to have been built above Starcade has been scrapped before the idea was even pitched.

I couldn't believe it. I'm glad it's not true. Asimo and Push are not going to have a contest to see which one could push the other off of the observatron platform on a pay per view special.

And finally, I have to agree with Disney on this one, that the Disney Villans Divorce center will never be built opposite of the Gazebo at the Disneyland Hotel. I think the lines would be too long there and would clog up the passage of the royal coach.
    Last edited by Triton; 01-16-2007 at 12:46 AM.

Wink Re: DisneyLand Rumors

I've heard whispers of a new e-ticket taking over the land occupied by Big Thunder Ranch and the old Skyway station.

From my friend whose dad is a concept artist.

Credible or not?

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I heard that Betty White got caugh making out with Jim Nabors on "Monsanto" and that's why they got rid of it to make way for Star Tours.

Quote Originally Posted by Clancyclan View Post
    I've heard whispers of a new e-ticket taking over the land occupied by Big Thunder Ranch and the old Skyway station.

From my friend whose dad is a concept artist.

Credible or not?
    Well, here's the thing Imagineers (including concept artist) can create different attractions for any area they want and can PITCH it to the higher ups. But nothing will be confirmed until Imagineers are given the "green light" for their projects.

• Comin' at ya!

I doubt they'd take away thunder, to prominent.

Talking Re: DisneyLand Rumors

Walt's head? When I was in the animation program at Cal Arts (the school started by Disney) the rumor was that Walt was in a cryo chamber in the basement. Another rumor was that as you enter Disneyland on the right side where the tour groups assemble is a sitting area. In that area is an alcove with a decorative jar on display. The rumor was that it was filled with Walt's ashes and once that news got out they moved the jar up to the Art gallery. The jar was again removed when that news got out.

• I'd rather be @ D-land

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
    I heard that Betty White got caugh making out with Jim Nabors on "Monsanto" and that's why they got rid of it to make way for Star Tours.

Makes me think of a new thread/poll; best make out ride....

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post

Makes me think of a new thread/poll; best make out ride....
    Start it! I'll add to it. G'head.

• Comin' at ya!

Somehow I bet that'd get moved to the litter box since if you make out on virtually any ride, a CM will tell you to knock it off...not that I've ever had that happen....

• ...is fading out....

Blog Entries

I think the one who needs to fess up is Betty White.

Quote Originally Posted by Triton View Post
    I heard a rumor that a new wing was going to be added on to the Tower Of Terror for the members of Disney's Vacation Club, due to it's popularity. It will be the second phase of the Vacation Club suites. The Tower is bigger than many of the nearby hotels as it is.

Still waiting for confirmation on the rumor that Microsoft wanted an all new Carousel Of Progress attraction to replace innoventions and that the Progress city model design was cool and everything will be controlled by the new Windows Vista program.

Starkist Tuna has denied ever having had plans of rebuilding Skull Rock in the spot of the old skyway station in Fantasyland. So, the tuna sandwiches will not be returning for awhile. I hope Chicken of the Sea siezes this great opportunity.

I asked a City Hall CM about it and was dissapointed to hear that a Radio Disney Jams overlay on the Winnie the Pooh attraction would not be occuring this year. So, that rumor didn't pan out at all.

The concept for "Zone 42," a secret restaurant that was to have been built above Starcade has been scrapped before the idea was even pitched.

I couldn't believe it. I'm glad it's not true. Asimo and Push are not going to have a contest to see which one could push the other off of the observatron platform on a pay per view special.

And finally, I have to agree with Disney on this one, that the Disney Villans Divorce center will never be built opposite of the Gazebo at the Disneyland Hotel. I think the lines would be too long there and would clog up the passage of the royal coach.
    I doubt it, An actual hotel next to ToT will take away the forced pespection of it????. But it will definatly make it look smaller.
    pshhh i guess

• I'd rather be @ D-land

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    Somehow I bet that'd get moved to the litter box since if you make out on virtually any ride, a CM will tell you to knock it off...not that I've ever had that happen....
    so sorry to hear that!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast