Dreaming Disneyland

Greetings from SaltLake where the weather has been 6 degrees for the last week... sigh....

Maybe it's the cold weather or I just need to get my park fix, but I've been having dreams of my wife and I in Disneyland walking down the long queue to board Indiana, but just as I start to buckle my self in and hear "pull on the yellow straps" The blasted alarm goes off and ruins my perfect dream.

If it's not
    Indiana it's the Rocket Rods. I rode it twice while there in 98' and have just been craving it since. My wife unfortunately has never been on the PM or RR, she is just taunted my lifeless tracks that hint at so much excitement and magic.
    She's also been having Disney Dreams, heirs though are frustrating. Riding the People Mover and waking up to know that in her subconsious got it all wrong and would never be able to experience such magic.

Has anyone else been dreaming of
    Disneyland?

I love having weird dreams of me getting out on pirates and swimming around or climbing the matterhorn.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: Dreaming Disneyland

I had a dream about the place a few times, but I don't remember any details.

Just so you know, it's been pretty cold here in Orange County lately, as well -- Lows in Anaheim have been in the lower 30's, highs in the 50's. But keep dreaming -- it should be warming up (relatively) soon!

• We wants the Redhead

Funny you say that. I was at Disney last night in my dreams. I was riding on pirates and enjoying the ride when the kids woke me up. Ever since I found this board, it makes me miss it more that when I did not post on this board...lol. I use to live 15 minutes from the park and went so much that I did not renew my annual passes for 8 years. Now, I live 4 hours away, and go down every months or so, and can easily go 8-10 times in a 2 week period. I blame it on the fact that I have kids now... I say I go to see the joy in their eyes. I really go to feel the joy in my heart...
    Janet
    John 3:16

• Popular Princess

i dream about it a lot, although not just when i'm asleep! i daydream about it, too! anyways, when i dream about it, it never looks like DL although for some reason my mind tells me it is. another thing, i find it really hard to wake up from a dream about DL. i wake up wishing i could be there!
    I'd rather be at Disneyland

• Queen of Sarcasm

I had a dream about Disney last night but it was not a good one. More like a nightmare that I lived through once flashing through my head. The fiance had a dream almost exactly like mine last night also, how random is that?

• The Grumpiest Bell of All

Red Face Re: Dreaming Disneyland

I have WEIRD Disney dreams....

this morning, somewhere in that place between awake and asleep I had a dream I was at disneyland with Zac Ephron ( from High School Musical...thats a WHOLE nutter story lol) and we were getting on IASW, but the queue was on Tom Sawyers Island, complete with barrel bridge, cept when you were crossing over it, water would wash over you like a wave getting you TOTALLY soaked!!! then you had to walk through this house from the 1800's with no doors that ld anywhere that would make sence. IT WAS ODD. lol And I dont think I ever made it on the ride!!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

•   

You guys are lucky, I don't have many dreams about Disneyland.
    At least I don't remember them if I am having them.......................

I dream about Disneyland (yesterday or this morning, actually, though I don't remember any details) and about work.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Banned User

When ever i dream about Disneyland and i wake up. It totally ruins my day!

• Premium Youngling and

I had a dream, the night before I was going on Rockin for the second time, that I had space mountain in my english classroom. I first thought it was the greatest dream and then it went from Rockin Space Mountain to IASW. Thank goodness the alarm woke me!

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Don't dream of Disneyland, that I recall, but I enjoyed reading your post--found myself smiling while readin' it--good job. Nice to see a little positive energy every once in a while, just so we don't forget what it looks like!

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

double post--ooops...apologies