Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters Online in BETA!

Follow this link to check it out!

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...zFlashSitePage

It's really too bad there's not Mac version yet (for OSX). I resorted to running it on my second-rate Dell. It takes a while to download the software (after getting the program...which is quick). Post your reactions! Finally! An experience (albeit an online one) unique to Disneyland itself!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Stay Positive

Nice
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• Minion

"This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later."
    Wow, that was quick.

• Minion

Ah ok, now I can play. Well! That was great fun! Seems like they really put a lot into the development of that game. However, the tie-in with the live riders was less than obvious. It seemed like a separate game -- the world I'm flying around in doesn't look much like the ride. My actions are having some effect in the ride, realtime? Ok, if they say so. That little web cam in the bottom corner of the screen (is it even real?) just shows stills that change every so often. What happens after DLR is closed?
    Still it's a really fun game all on its own. And not very easy at all! Hard to believe it's free. Anybody else playing?

One other thing I noticed -- when my life meter reaches empty, it seems to just fill back up again. Are there any penalties or "lives" to be used up for getting hit?

• Official Mice Chat person

this is sweet

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Shakers
    Ah ok, now I can play. Well! That was great fun! Seems like they really put a lot into the development of that game. However, the tie-in with the live riders was less than obvious. It seemed like a separate game -- the world I'm flying around in doesn't look much like the ride. My actions are having some effect in the ride, realtime? Ok, if they say so. That little web cam in the bottom corner of the screen (is it even real?) just shows stills that change every so often. What happens after DLR is closed?
    Still it's a really fun game all on its own. And not very easy at all! Hard to believe it's free. Anybody else playing?

One other thing I noticed -- when my life meter reaches empty, it seems to just fill back up again. Are there any penalties or "lives" to be used up for getting hit?
    keep in mind that this is a BETA of the program, so we shouldn't expect everything to be implemented until 7/17. So far, i'm pretty impressed that they've got the highscore arithmetic working properly. I'm sure the webcams will be implemented more fluidly soon.
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

• Banned User

ok.. who told everyone else... (heck micechat had beta VMK posted before WDWmagic)

Waiting for DL...

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for posting this link- I am not really into gaming, so the virtual magic kingdom is a little too involved for me, but this is right up my alley.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by AP2CM
    keep in mind that this is a BETA of the program, so we shouldn't expect everything to be implemented until 7/17. So far, i'm pretty impressed that they've got the highscore arithmetic working properly. I'm sure the webcams will be implemented more fluidly soon.
    Sweet!
    Even if it stays exactly like this, though, I ain't complaining. Great times! Yay for Disney-themed time sinks!

• Stay Positive

Hahaha thanks to me sooo many people are now addicted to VMK
    its part of my evil plan :devil:
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• OM NOM NOM

Hey, Monorail_Blue and I got in the High Score list!

And who's named "micechat"?
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Never Look Back

I really liked the game, they did a really good job with it!! I wasn't expecting someting this good for free!!

• That's Hawt

I am waaaaaay to addicted to VMK and now this comes along? Mabye I don't need to renew my AP .....
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• OM NOM NOM

I don't know about that, but it is pretty cool...
    Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

• Hooterville, USA

Pretty cool!

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast