• Having a Grand Day!

Goofy's 75th Birthday

In 2007 it will be Goofy's 75th birthday (and Max's 27th safley assuming he was born in 1980).

I want to know what will probably be planned for his birthday. I want at least a TV special, a stage show at the parks and a lot of merchandice (including a Special Edition of Both Films and a DVD release of the Goof Troop TV Show).

What do you think will be planned at the park? What will happen in the rest of the world? I hope they dont botch this one like Mickey's. Anything on the scale of 'The World Acorrding to G", or bigger (Maybe something with the same energy as Party Gras)? (And does anybody have a video or stills of the parade?)

• Roar!

Not saying that Mickey's 75th wasn't big, but it was nothing like his 60th. His 75th seemed kinda plain and he is the corporate icon. I would be nice to see something coll for Goffy's 75th, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Unless Igers favorite character is Goofy

• Carousel Theater Host

Quote Originally Posted by drnilescrane
    In 2007 it will be Goofy's 75th birthday (and Max's 27th safley assuming he was born in 1980).

What do you think will be planned at the park? What will happen in the rest of the world? I hope they dont botch this one like Mickey's. Anything on the scale of 'The World Acorrding to G", or bigger (Maybe something with the same energy as Party Gras)? (And does anybody have a video or stills of the parade?)

Not much will be happening in the parks for Goofy, as far as I know. Parade of Dreams and Block Party are scheduled for five year runs, and the next big focus will be on new attractions in Tomorrowland and DCA.

Hopefully we'll see Goofy return to 2-D Animation, along with some DVD releases of Goof Troop. Heck, I'd like to see some special edition DVD releases of both Goofy Movies at the very least.

• Having a Grand Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jasondlnd
    Not much will be happening in the parks for Goofy, as far as I know. Parade of Dreams and Block Party are scheduled for five year runs, and the next big focus will be on new attractions in Tomorrowland and DCA.

Hopefully we'll see Goofy return to 2-D Animation, along with some DVD releases of Goof Troop. Heck, I'd like to see some special edition DVD releases of both Goofy Movies at the very least.
    What about WDW?

I think the least they can do is special editions of the films, a Goof Troop DVD release, re-release the treasure set and if they are game, a TV special explaining all the gaps (such as where did Peg and Pistol go in AGM, and why did Roxanne dissapear in AEGM?).