My title for the thread isn't very creative, but I would like some feedback on my ideas please. It isn't very good because I did it in class after a test. I'm going to start with Main Street U.S.A., going counter-clockwise around the park.
Main Street U.S.A.
· Refurbish Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln by expanding the theater into two showrooms. In the second showroom, add a Walt Disney show.
· Give the Gibson Girl Parlor an expansion to fit a big kitchen. Have it serve Victorian-style food.
· Make the old magic store more...magic and less park merchandise. Hire magicians to work there and show tricks advertising the products, and making them look appealing without acting like a car salesman.
· Remove the second floor of Innoventions and relocate the "good" exhibits to the first floor. The space will not be cramped if 70% of the video games were removed. Add more futuristic things, and things that are more novel.
· Replace Pixar facades (other then Nemo and BLAB) with futuristic paint jobs. Make it the city of Tomorrow, not the city of Lasseter.
· Bring back Rocket Rods or the People Mover, but change the things that don't meet safety regulations.
· As suggested by 1313HarborBlvd, the Broadway theater type shows would be moved to DTD, therefore clearing out the Fantasyland Theater. In that rather large area, there would be two new rides.
Tale As Old As Time: The Ride (Somebody think of a better name)
□ Sleeping Beauty Ride
Walk-through queue begins with the birth of Aurora. Maleficent appears through an advanced mirror projection system and talks about Aurora’s finger being pricked on her 16th birthday. As you enter the next part of the queue, you view the 3 good fairies discussing taking Aurora in. You get on the ride vehicle, which is decorated with roses and spinning wheels. Once boarded, there is a colorful flash and some way of saying 16 years later. You see an Audio-Animatronic Briar Rose walking in the woods with the animals. Prince Phillip enters in the next part of the ride and they sing “Once Upon a Dream.” Next, you see the fairies making cake and the dress with magic, and Maleficent’s raven sees pink and blue flashes. Aurora comes in to see the dress and explains about the stranger she met. They tell her she is betrothed. Aurora is then in her room crying. The kings talk about their children getting married. Next, Aurora goes to the castle in the dress and sees the green light. She pricks her finger and next room you see her on the bed, asleep. Prince Phillip goes to the cottage and is caught by Maleficent, but the good fairies rescue him and he goes to Aurora. A big Maleficent dragon is shown projecting flames at you, and is defeated by Phillip. In the next room, Phillip kisses Aurora and you see flashes of pink and blue as they dance.
□ Cinderella’s Chateau- Restaurant serving French food. There is a French chateau design. The restaurant serves pastries and has a comfy feel to it.
□ Get a new ride where you are transported in to a Mickey Mouse cartoon.
□ Improve the food at Rancho Del Zocalo restaurant. Make the theme more realistic.
□ Add a new Conestoga wagon ride at the Big Thunder Ranch, and make it a realistic Frontier adventure. Frontierland needs a new major attraction to draw in more people. Perhaps a ride telling the tall-tale of Pecos Bill or Paul Bunyan.
Tom Sawyer’s Island
□ Have the new theme be PotC, possibly taking place at Port Royal, the island of Tortuga, or the other island in Dead Man’s Chest. There could be a Black Pearl playground, and a “jungle” to run through. If it was Port Royal, there could be the tavern in the movie with music playing, and no drunks, unlike the movie. There would be dories taking you to the island, instead of the rafts, just like the dories in the movie when the dog runs ashore.
New Orleans Square
□ I have no idea whether this has been done before, but have a Mardi Gras party daily. There could be a stage show on the same rafts they use for Fantasmic in the pre-show, and it would give a jazz festival feel.
□ Find some way of bringing back The Country Bears Jamboree. There must be some place.
□ Improve Rancho Del Zocalo food.