Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• I've got the Disney fever

I finally got my AP what should I do with it?!?

So finally after many, many a year I have a Premium Annual Pass. I bought 2, 1 for myself and 1 for my husband (the babe gets in free, YAY!!) So my husband wants to wait untill my Birthday (Feb. 28) to activate them. Which I guess is cool, maybe he's saying that so he'll get that for me every year....lol , I wish!!!

So what should I do for my Birthday? (23 here I come!) I have been going to Disneyland since I was born. I just haven't been since I got pregnant about 2 1/2 years ago . So I'm really excited. My best friend is also getting one so every other week we're driving up from San Diego to experience the "Disney Dream" with the little ones!

So what in your opinion should I experience that maybe I haven't for the almost 3 years I haven't been.....Tell me what you think!

Thanks!!

• Banned User

Re: I finally got my AP what should I do with it?!?

you should go on a sunday.... and go crazy with the C.O.W....

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Don't lose it. Enjoy!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• A Pirate's life for me!

Did you get the PAP user's manual yet???

It's the one that shows you how to REALLY put your new AP to good use.

You know...how to beat the fastpass system (FP? Who needs a FP? I'm an AP'er!), how to push your way around the Park, what to say to get what you want, where to get the "front of the line passes" and what to tell the "tourists" when you hear them call the Haunted Mansion the haunted house.

JUST KIDDING!!! LOL!

Enjoy your new AP's. They really are the best value that the Park has to offer.

• Defunct Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyella21 View Post
    So finally after many, many a year I have a Premium Annual Pass. I bought 2, 1 for myself and 1 for my husband (the babe gets in free, YAY!!) So my husband wants to wait untill my Birthday (Feb. 28) to activate them. Which I guess is cool, maybe he's saying that so he'll get that for me every year....lol , I wish!!!

So what should I do for my Birthday? (23 here I come!) I have been going to Disneyland since I was born. I just haven't been since I got pregnant about 2 1/2 years ago . So I'm really excited. My best friend is also getting one so every other week we're driving up from San Diego to experience the "Disney Dream" with the little ones!

So what in your opinion should I experience that maybe I haven't for the almost 3 years I haven't been.....Tell me what you think!

Thanks!!
    You come on Jungle Cruise and actually laugh at our horrible jokes that we're forced to use, since we got our creative license taken away. That'd make my day

[quote=PirateMickey;1328378]Did you get the PAP user's manual yet???

It's the one that shows you how to REALLY put your new AP to good use.

You know...how to beat the fastpass system (FP? Who needs a FP? I'm an AP'er!), how to push your way around the Park, what to say to get what you want, where to get the "front of the line passes" and what to tell the "tourists" when you hear them call the Haunted Mansion the haunted house.
    quote]
    Ah ha ha for a second I thought you were serious and I was about to say....hey! I didn't get my PAP manual! I was about to hurt someone!!! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixReborn13 View Post
    You come on Jungle Cruise and actually laugh at our horrible jokes that we're forced to use, since we got our creative license taken away. That'd make my day
    Everytime I go on the Jungle Cruise I really DO laugh at the jokes. And everytime I laugh at the jokes my husband acts like he doesn't knjow me, I do happen to be a fan of dry humor though.

• I'm listening.

No annual pass is truly premium unless signed by Roy Disney:

• Eeyore smiling

How old is your baby?
    Remember it will be your baby's first Disney ride. It would be fabulous if you could write in the baby book (with a picture) your baby's first Disney ride. I bet we all knew what was our first Disneyland ride!

• Eeyore smiling

Quote Originally Posted by milo View Post
    No annual pass is truly premium unless signed by Roy Disney:

I love it

• Eeyore smiling

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixReborn13 View Post
    I know it is off topic, BUT, first may I say the Jungle Ride is my husband's favorite ride, and it is a shame you can not have fun as the CM on that ride as they used to. What I want to know what happened to the Keel Boats, and will they ever come back? The Keel Boats always seemed to be the side kick to the Jungle Ride, and we miss them very much.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyella21 View Post

Thanks!!
    Tear it up while there's still time to save yourselves ?

• It's all nonsense

What you should do with it is go to the Emporium and wave it angrily at a CM and ask them why you don't get free merchandise for being a PAP.

• rockin butter sponge!

Give yourself time to watch the parades! Main St Electrical is in DCA now too!
    Dont forget to present your pass EVERY time you buy anything. Those discounts really add up!

•   
    • Astigmatic

Blog Entries

I force the Hubster to spend four exciting days and three romantic nights at the Resort/GCH.
    He really is a wonderful, wonderful man...

Off topic...I love Monorail Cat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast