• I have returned !!

POTC:AWE Premiere ??

ok apologies up front.. but i need to start asking that annoying annual question.. anyone know anything about the POTC:AWE Premiere coming up in May? Trying to get a date nailed down...
    Any help or assistance is beyond appreciated

If i am in the wrong thread i am so sorry I did indeed try to be careful where to put it. But the kids are anxious! ( yeah i am blaming it on the kids lol )

• I have a mole?!

Re: POTC:AWE Premiere ??

Don't be so self conscious! :P I'm not sure but I definitely would love to be there... I'll try and help you look!

• I have a mole?!

The Disneyland Resort calendar only goes up to April... there are weird hours on April 22nd due to a "private event," but a month before opening is way to soon for a red carpet premiere, I think. No one online seems to have a clue, so I guess all we can do is wait a little longer!

Maybe those of us who can get in can have some sort of meet on the red carpet if we all decide to go. I really wanna go, even if I have to pay for a blockout ticket!

• in technicolor!

No date yet.

A little tidbit, not sure how reliable: I read on IMDB that someone had called the park and the woman told them the 22nd is not the day of the premiere. It is for some travel convention, seminar whatever on earth you want to call it. She said it would, indeed be in May.

• I have returned !!

Wink Re: POTC:AWE Premiere ??

yeah April 22nd is out ( no i didnt call) i am banking on the weekend of May 5th to show up.

SPidey III which opens the day before on 5-4 will have a run for his money from CJS if marketing/media/press is done correctly. Need to get the media buzzing soon as possible after that to be sure.. but I could be way off..it may be the week after.... or one after that?
    Tell me.. does the rumour of the Long Beach Premiere been squealched now that Disney has no new ship and isnt launching any West Coast Cruises until 2008?

there are a lot of us going from my website attending from all across the USA, so yeah a meet up would be fabulous ! we need a date so we can book rooms already !

• I have returned !!

I see this thread died... the new set date I have seen is the 19th of May
    But here is a quesiton for all of you MC'rs.. does anyone remember how many days it took Orleans Square out of commision prior to and after? I will be there for 7 days spanning the 5-09 premiere but i dont want to miss out on POTC and the Haunted House ( my biggest fave rides) or anything Orleans Square if I dont have to.
    How long does it take them to set up those bleachers?
    thanks for your answers... this Mouseychatter appreciates your responses !!
    Last edited by idzy; 02-09-2007 at 12:26 PM. Reason: i need to learn to spell....