Thread: Need Help!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Need Help!!!

Ok, I posted this in the Disneyland thread but it's about the meet this weekend as well. Being that I have some real cool movie making software and make a few movies (One which I posted here) I want to make a movie to honor our 2nd year birthday meet this year (Maybe we should run over to city hall and get a birthday button with our screennames on them.....ok that's cheesy!!) anyways....I plan on being there from 8am for the first meet at the picnic area and stay until who knows, but I can't stay the whole day. What I need from all of you is help collecting pictures and videos from the event. I'll be there with my digital video recorder and my digital camera but I'm sure all of you will have some real cool pictures to share as well. I would really love pictures and video that You are not going to post here as a trip report AND you will get credit in the ending credits. What I really need is pics of every mini meet going on through the day, lunch and dinner with fellow mice chatters you are hanging with through the day, The meets at all the rides (Pics from the rides), The end of the day as you are leaving, and maybe some at the bar. I will post the video here unless it gets too long then I will post it in parts. Hope to see everyone at the park this sunday!!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Re: Need Help!!!

Wish I could be there, but your video will ease the pain for those of us not fortunate enough to be in attendance. Thanks for your efforts, mate! Can't wait to see it.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    I plan on being there from 8am for the first meet at the picnic area and stay until who knows, but I can't stay the whole day. What I need from all of you is help collecting pictures and videos from the event.
    I'll be more than happy to help you out. I'll be at the first meet also at 8:40 AM in the Picnic Area outside the Esplanade. Unfortunatly, my video camera is broke, so i'll be filming with my phone, taking photos with a digital camera, and recording live park audio.

Hope to see you there!

• Premium Youngling and

So you want pictures we ARE or ARENT going to post in our TR?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    So you want pictures we ARE or ARENT going to post in our TR?
    Aren't!! Don't want people saying..."Ok, seen that picture for the thousandth time!!"
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• rockin butter sponge!

This reminds me, i need to get fresh batteries for my camera. What quality do you need the digital video set at? My camera has high, fast and email.. the email qual. takes the least memory, but is small.