Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141

    A Few Pictures from Friday night 5-27-05

    Here are a few Pic's from our little meet up.....
    Thanks for coming ..It was a Blast...

















    Last edited by Crazy Legs; 05-28-2005 at 03:38 AM.

  2. #2

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    bringing it back
    Posts
    4,177
    nice pics, I'm too tired to upload my pics from today, so I'll do it tomorrow, but wanted to say I had fun tonight with everyone.

    ErikAnders.smugmug.com

    Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ


    1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

  3. #3

    • Look to the stars!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Far from Disneyland
    Posts
    145
    Great pics, Crazy Legs. It looks like you were surrounded by some mighty fine looking men . Wish I could have been there. Noticed some of you on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I played Buzz Lightyear online last night so I may have been teamed up with some of you. Are you able to see the score of the online players? If you can, I have to apologize for playing so poorly but I did try .
    I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. Edna Mode

  4. #4

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,147
    We need some t-shirts with MiceChat on them. Make everyone spottable at the park. Is spottable a word?


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  5. #5

    • Newbie.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    813
    Crazy Legs, you are the best!!! You go to the park often, you always post pics (and quickly too) and you just share your love of Disney and your fellow chatters. Thanks again for giving us out-of-towners another taste of Disneyland and of fellow MiceChaters!!! You rock
    As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

  6. #6

    • Videographer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    South Cal
    Posts
    451
    great shots. I will get to mine sometime today, but I think I only have 3 shots from the 'meet'. But I have other shots from the day. Had fun as always!

    RU

  7. #7

    • 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Costa Mesa. CA
    Posts
    584
    Im sorry i couldnt make it CrazyLegs.. My kids got really tired sicne we were there since 9am.. we left around 6pm from DCA.. I did hop over to DL b4 we left to try and say hi but it was packed beacuse of the parade and my kids were getting restless. But I did get my 6 disc box set.. they had 5 boxes sitting right ON THE FRONT COUNTER in the Music store.., AWESOME!!!! When I saw it i asked if they were reserved and the guy said i dnt think so ... so i said ill take 1.. and they were the Gold LP'S!!!! SO happy..haha but again thansk for the ivite and sorry i was able to make it..
    Last edited by XCLIPSE129; 05-28-2005 at 10:12 AM. Reason: SPELLING
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

  8. #8

    • Be-Bop Bear
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Avondale, AZ (but wishing I was in Anaheim...)
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by EpTxGuy
    Crazy Legs, you are the best!!! You go to the park often, you always post pics (and quickly too) and you just share your love of Disney and your fellow chatters. Thanks again for giving us out-of-towners another taste of Disneyland and of fellow MiceChaters!!! You rock
    I couldn't have said it better! Thanks Crazy Legs!
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

    Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind!

  9. #9

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasafratz
    Great pics, Crazy Legs. It looks like you were surrounded by some mighty fine looking men . Wish I could have been there. Noticed some of you on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I played Buzz Lightyear online last night so I may have been teamed up with some of you. Are you able to see the score of the online players? If you can, I have to apologize for playing so poorly but I did try .
    Thanks the guys are all great...

    I have not played that game is it fun?

  10. #10

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Druggas
    We need some t-shirts with MiceChat on them. Make everyone spottable at the park. Is spottable a word?
    T-shirts I agree. I already have ppl stop me and say hey crazylegs it happened again last night.

  11. #11

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by EpTxGuy
    Crazy Legs, you are the best!!! You go to the park often, you always post pics (and quickly too) and you just share your love of Disney and your fellow chatters. Thanks again for giving us out-of-towners another taste of Disneyland and of fellow MiceChaters!!! You rock
    Thanks I just love to share. I wish everyone could be there all at the same time at the park now that would be Fun FUn Fun....

  12. #12

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by RU42
    great shots. I will get to mine sometime today, but I think I only have 3 shots from the 'meet'. But I have other shots from the day. Had fun as always!

    RU
    Thanks for meeting up and I Cant wait to see your shots thanks for all you do...

  13. #13

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJCA
    I couldn't have said it better! Thanks Crazy Legs!
    No Problem I love to share with all you mice chatters.

  14. #14

    • All you need is LOVE
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Dland USA
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by XCLIPSE129
    Im sorry i couldnt make it CrazyLegs.. My kids got really tired sicne we were there since 9am.. we left around 6pm from DCA.. I did hop over to DL b4 we left to try and say hi but it was packed beacuse of the parade and my kids were getting restless. But I did get my 6 disc box set.. they had 5 boxes sitting right ON THE FRONT COUNTER in the Music store.., AWESOME!!!! When I saw it i asked if they were reserved and the guy said i dnt think so ... so i said ill take 1.. and they were the Gold LP'S!!!! SO happy..haha but again thansk for the ivite and sorry i was able to make it..

    No problem Glad you had fun with your kids and got the set.

  15. #15

    • rainy day girl
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    walking in the rain
    Posts
    8,438
    Blog Entries
    68
    Great pictures as always! Looks like everyone had fun. Sorry to have missed you all but catch ya next time!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] Friday night Fantasmic
    By Daboltz in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 11:34 AM
  2. Is anyone going to be around Friday or Sat. night?
    By cpdisneyprincess in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 09:40 PM
  3. Radiobarry's Friday Night Mini-Meet with pictures, (of course)
    By Radiobarry in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 11:35 PM
  4. Friday night 10/14, who's going?
    By Morrigoon in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 03:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •