Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

John Stamos

I don't know what was more exciting. Seeing John Stamos filming on Main Street tonight or seeing Maynard at the Opera House turning guests away due to technical difficulties. Its a toss up.

• Senior Minion

I would rather see Maynard then John Stamos. That is all I have to say about this.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Still wants to be a cat!

OOOhhhhh! I've still never met Maynard!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Minion

Ok. I am so jealous right now. I want to marry John Stamos and have his half Greek little babies. Which would be way better looking than the ones he had on Full House. Because they'd be mine and John Stamos's.

•   
    • NEVER to Old To Fly...

Blog Entries
    Maynard. I have never met him, But im sure he would be far more exiting, than to meet Stamos.
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth

• Minion

I'd like to meet both guys. Stamos played at my high school (Saddleback in Santa Ana, CA) back in the 80s (was it a prom? I don't remember, I didn't go to prom, and I didn't see him perform, I just remember he did so). Plus, I'd like to shake hands with the owner of the Disneyland sign (and ask him where he's storing it, for how long, and what he'll do with it eventually).
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

• Banned User

Hmm.. this is tough.. maybe both... (but more Maynard to see what all this talk is about him...)

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    I would rather see Maynard then John Stamos. That is all I have to say about this.
    Oh TicToc why???? You'd rather see Maynard than John?
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

• something else...

ya...i've talked to maynard, he's fun and all, we're pals, but...john stamos...i could hang that over my friends' heads FOREVER
    You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

• That's Hawt

Maynard ... hands down ... who cares about a washed up celebrity?
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• CM for 4 years!

I would have rather met John Stamos. He's yummy.

Also, Maynard can be seen every day. And standing in the lobby of that exhibit, he isn't very remarkable.

But John Stamos at Disneyland? I wish I could have had him sign my bosoms.

• Animatronic

I met Maynard briefly at the opera house. I realized it was him when the girl I had dragged to Disneyland was getting bored waiting and asked how long the movie was. Maynard said "17 minutes of pure joy." I have to thank him. That was enough to get her to stay and for me to get to see the show.

As for John Stamos, I remember him on General Hospital when I was a kid. Bravo for being a Disneyland fan. I see nothing wrong with him at all.

• Hooterville, USA

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob66
    I'd like to meet both guys. Stamos played at my high school (Saddleback in Santa Ana, CA) back in the 80s (was it a prom? I don't remember, I didn't go to prom, and I didn't see him perform, I just remember he did so). Plus, I'd like to shake hands with the owner of the Disneyland sign (and ask him where he's storing it, for how long, and what he'll do with it eventually).
    I'm with you on that sign issue.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fearsnda
    Oh TicToc why???? You'd rather see Maynard than John?
    Three words--"The Disneyland Sign"
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Leave 'em wanting more!

Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    Three words--"The Disneyland Sign"
    Well better with him, than in a garbage dump somewhere.
    ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast