• Upgraded to APs

Goofy's Kitchen blocked out Feb3

Well, the other day I finally called to make a PS for my birthday meal. I had decided on Goofy's Kitchen based on the feedback I rec'd on this site.

However, The CM told me that it was blocked out for the morning and would not be open until the same time as the park.

I then asked about Plaza Inn inside the park - it also opened at the same time as the park (9AM).

The only choice left was PPH and the Lilo and Stich breakfast. We were able to make a PS for 7AM the morning of Sat., Feb 3.

I had considered Storyteller's breifly - but wanted some of the Fab5 characters - and I was pretty sure I heard they were not available at GCH. If I am wrong - please let me know.

I was able to make a PS for Goofy's on our last day... but not for my birthday.

Was my Lilo and Stich choice okay for breakfast - or will I be disappointed ?

I like to eat a big breakfast, eggs, pancakes, meats, biscuits, fresh fruit... and fill up before the park opens - then walk up to the gates and into the park as one of the first guests in. I also like great character interaction and the chance for pictures.

My son's favorite character is Stich - so that is why I wasn't too upset with the choice - but I haven't heard anybody say anything good about PPH Breakfast so...

thanks,
    ~Courtney~
    Former CM ~ WDW CP ~ 12/05 to 03/06
    Recent Trips ~ 11/08 ~ 2/09
    Next trips... in my dreams...

• Food & Whine Aficianado

Re: Goofy's Kitchen blocked out Feb3

Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Well, the other day I finally called to make a PS for my birthday meal. I had decided on Goofy's Kitchen based on the feedback I rec'd on this site.

However, The CM told me that it was blocked out for the morning and would not be open until the same time as the park.

I then asked about Plaza Inn inside the park - it also opened at the same time as the park (9AM).

The only choice left was PPH and the Lilo and Stich breakfast. We were able to make a PS for 7AM the morning of Sat., Feb 3.

I had considered Storyteller's breifly - but wanted some of the Fab5 characters - and I was pretty sure I heard they were not available at GCH. If I am wrong - please let me know.

I was able to make a PS for Goofy's on our last day... but not for my birthday.

Was my Lilo and Stich choice okay for breakfast - or will I be disappointed ?

I like to eat a big breakfast, eggs, pancakes, meats, biscuits, fresh fruit... and fill up before the park opens - then walk up to the gates and into the park as one of the first guests in. I also like great character interaction and the chance for pictures.

My son's favorite character is Stich - so that is why I wasn't too upset with the choice - but I haven't heard anybody say anything good about PPH Breakfast so...

thanks,
    A friend who works at the Grand Californian Hotel said that the L&S Aloha breakfast is her favorite. So don't worry. You can bet that if it was bad, there would be all sorts of negative postings on the fan sites.
    An Enchanted Tiki Room practically in my back yard:
    www.TheTikiTerrace.com

• Can Only Wish For More!

I for one LOVED the Lilo & Stitch Breakfast! I saw Daisy there for the first time!

It's fun cause they play games for the little ones and the food is better than at the GCH!
    Took mom to Disneyland for the first time in over 20 years this week! Woo!
    - March 1, 2006

She screamed, cried, and laughed...
    - me too!

• Neep meep beep

I went there for Father's day and the Lilo and Stitch became my favorite character breakfast. Their food far surpasses the other choices.

We enjoyed the L&S Breakfast. The service was excellent and we did not feel rushed as we have at some other character meals.

Happy Birthday! You will have a blast!

• Choosy Moms Choose Jeff

You made a great choice. We have been to all of the character breakfasts at DL and this one is one of our favorites. My children, ages 7 and 2, LOVED the group dancing/singing.

The ONLY issue was that if you are seated in the windows area of the restaurant, it can get warm in the summer time.

The food is great!!!

•   
    • I <3 o

I had my birthday there in Nov and enjoyed it a lot. The food was good and there was a nice big selection, and they brought me a birthday cake-y thing
    Is this haunted signature
    actually
    stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
    Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
    also known as...
    Dominatrix of Randomness

• Upgraded to APs

Quote Originally Posted by Adelade View Post
    I had my birthday there in Nov and enjoyed it a lot. The food was good and there was a nice big selection, and they brought me a birthday cake-y thing
    looks like you had fun

THANKS EVERYBODY !!!!!
    ~Courtney~
    Former CM ~ WDW CP ~ 12/05 to 03/06
    Recent Trips ~ 11/08 ~ 2/09
    Next trips... in my dreams...