Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Just got back from the meet

I have to say it was awesome to meet and hang out with everybody who was there. I wont be posting any pics since I am working on a video to post here from the meet. For those of you who missed the Mark Twain ride, they missed something special. The pilot of the Twain wished everyone from MiceChat a happy 2nd Anniversary on the loud speaker. Pretty awesome. The noon meet was awesome. Dang you Dustysage for getting choked up thanking everybody. I'm Micechat member number 286 so I pretty much have been here since the beginning myself and you almost got me choked up. Dang you......PirateMunkees don't cry unless of course it is at the end of Old Yeller, but that is it!!! All I have to say is the DMCA is a joke. Where were you all at lunch. I was over at the Cove Bar (A Black and Tan, 2 Irish Car Bombs, and a Mojito) with 4 other Micechatters and none of you showed up. Shame on you..............We four decide to form a new group here called the Micechatter Professional Drinkers Alliance since it's obvious you all can't hang....Just Kidding. Anyway, thank you all for making today a pretty awesome day!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• For You!

Re: Just got back from the meet

Well, it sounds like fun - I'm probably going to say it in every thread, so, I'm so jealous!!!! Can't wait for the video

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

About Dusty's speech...*sniff* "he had me at HELLO!"

Oh I was all teary...I'm crazy like that.

It was fun time!

• Jail Bondswoman of RCMC

Blog Entries

You mean you could hear it? i would think with the numbers that MMs thread is spitting out anyone could hear him.

• Senior Minion

Glad you had a great time PirateMunkee! I've been here the same amount of time.(267) Some things are not surprising. Thanks for the tiny update look forward to the pictures.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Neep meep beep

Dusty gave a great speech today, and it was great to finally see ALL the micechatters I hadn't met before (except for those of you jealous and out of town/state, and not present today). Dusty and Fishbulb were so nice to present my son with his own little Micechat Bear! Thanks to everyone. I'll have a ton of pictures (and I mean literally a ton) up tomorrow morning.

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee View Post
    All I have to say is the DMCA is a joke. Where were you all at lunch. I was over at the Cove Bar (A Black and Tan, 2 Irish Car Bombs, and a Mojito) with 4 other Micechatters and none of you showed up. Shame on you..............We four decide to form a new group here called the Micechatter Professional Drinkers Alliance since it's obvious you all can't hang....Just Kidding. Anyway, thank you all for making today a pretty awesome day!!!
    Where were you when we had our official meet and greet yesterday at the Cove Bar, then proceeded to the Hearthstone for the MC meet and then shut down the Lost Bar?
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• itty bitty

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justjohn View Post
    Where were you when we had our official meet and greet yesterday at the Cove Bar, then proceeded to the Hearthstone for the MC meet and then shut down the Lost Bar?
    What John said.
    Today we were all going on rides. My kids found 30+ new best friends. THAT is where we were.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

• Incognito

Blog Entries

You SO didn't just poke fun of the DMCA did you? Seriously? Because really, that's not a good thing to do

Friday night - shut down Lost Bar (2am)
    Saturday afternoon - Cove Bar meet from 2:10pm until 5:00ish pm
    Saturday night - Hearthstone meet from 10pm ish until 11:30pm
    Lost Bar 11:30pm - shut down at 2am

So there - nyeah!!!

• Mr. Faranheit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Olympicnut View Post
    You SO didn't just poke fun of the DMCA did you? Seriously? Because really, that's not a good thing to do

Friday night - shut down Lost Bar (2am)
    Saturday afternoon - Cove Bar meet from 2:10pm until 5:00ish pm
    Saturday night - Hearthstone meet from 10pm ish until 11:30pm
    Matt, you forgot to mention

Saturday night - shut down Lost Bar, (11:30 - 2AM) sat outside after the bar was locked up, got sent packing by security so we had to go back to the room to drink some more (2AM - ?).
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

• I was deleted.

pictures, pictures someone!

• Senior Minion

1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by justjohn View Post
    At work. Some of us still have to work for a living

Besides You guys know I'm kidding........right?? Sheesh, doesn't anybody have a sense of humor anymore?? LOL
    PirateMunkee

• Ultimate Margarita Time!

We four decide to form a new group here called the Micechatter Professional Drinkers Alliance since it's obvious you all can't hang

You know you can count me in...It was gerat hanging out with you guys at Cove Bar...hopefully we can do it again...

Let me know when you post the video...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Richard=fun View Post
    We four decide to form a new group here called the Micechatter Professional Drinkers Alliance since it's obvious you all can't hang

You know you can count me in...It was gerat hanging out with you guys at Cove Bar...hopefully we can do it again...

Let me know when you post the video...
    I have to say hitting Soarin' afterwards while all intoxicated was such a rush!! The Soarin Video came out awesome. I just uploaded all my pics and videos to my computer this morning. Just waiting to see if anybody else has stuff they want to contribute (Or stuff I just want to steal from all the TRs everybody is going to be posting(Don't worry you will still get your name in the credits)) before starting. Have some pretty cool music picked out too. The only thing I'm missing is Dusty's speech at the hub. I got most of it explaining about the photo shoot but turned it off right before his choked up speech. If anybody has it.....Please let me use it. Also, if anybody has pics of the group shots....I need those as well. Thanks
    PirateMunkee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast