Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

NNL's Pictures of Anniversary Insanity!!!

OK I am getting sappy here Please ignore this first part, just had to say thank you to some people who made my weekend one of the best ones ever.

Very first I have to give some props and to Princess Buttercup and Westley who are two of the most incredible, generous people I have ever known. You guys both did so much for me this weekend and took care of the business while I was out playing... thank you! I'm so glad I know you. I'm so glad that good people do exist!!

Speaking of good people, Brerrbit1, who is one of the best and saved the day (and night) many times this weekend. I'm so glad that you fell into our group last year. You're the type of person that I never thought actually existed! It was great hanging out with you again. Thanks for tolerating me.

And of course dontbecheekin who keeps me sane, I don't know what I'd do with her, and Maseca, who is the most wonderful new-old addition to my life - and also for being so truthful with me.... MrMainstreet who I don't see often enough and bring the crazy to the table and of course StitchTT6 who brings the... well, this is a family board so I'll just smile and now. Thank you all for making my weekend so much crazy fun.

And Disneyballerina, I'm sad I didn't get to hang out with you more often. I hope you enjoyed your "free" weekend! You are so sweet and nice and thank you for telling me the good news I can't wait to hang out with you again! And earkid and Mr. Earkid (great to actually hang w/you) and to Matt and Michelle, who I didn't see enough of!

This was a crazy and great weekend. Sadly, I didn't really meet a lot of new people, nor did I get to talk to the old people I hardly see... it was hard to breathe at that noon meet. But it was so awesome to see so many people! And it sounds like everyone had a great time!! Sunday was planned so perfectly. I'm so glad MiceChat and Disneyland and all youse guys are a part of my life!

And all my photo editing and resizing programs are on my old hard drive, so I had to cobble together a few programs to even try to make these manageable... So they aren't the best quality or the tightest shots. Sorry.

Saturday was a gorgeous SoCal day....

I spent most of it with Chris and we ate at the Blue Bayou. The flying dutchman cookie boat? OMG, TDF!!! He has a pic of me holding it. The best dessert EVER!! They also gave us pirate hats (the children's menu) which we HAD to wear all weekend!

We ran up Tarzan's Treehouse to burn off our lunch.

We rode some rides and stuff. My memory is so horrible!!
    Mickey, Goofy and Pluto were riding on the Jungle Cruise. (The line went upstairs instead of through the whole downstairs queue. I'd never seen it like that on the off season)

Off to the DMCA meet, where I only took 1 picture! Mmm, Mali-Boomer Sunset!

Thanks to the general awsomness of PB and W, the Grand California was the hotel of the night! We stopped by there so I could get my key to move my car.

The room was small but nice, and the beds were SO comfortable and toasty warm!!!

Then it was back to Disneyland, where we rode more rides (I KNOW!!). I rode Space, yes, the third time ever. Look who's the brave girl now!

We are the 2 in the very back that you can't see at all

Dinnertime and we choose the Bengal BarBeQue. Line was long and slow as usual, but we made it to the Fireworks meet only a few minutes late! Yay!

I met some new people, like pen and inkwell, and I think maybe Kwgrlup? and two other people who I don't think are on MC? It was fun watching the weather balloons, especially the one dipping and looping. Of course the fireworks were canceled. Early to the bar? OKAY!!!
    Also noticed these for the first time... I like em, though the blue and army green clash. But Peter Pan and Wendy! Yay!!

I have no Hearthstone pics! (I know, what?!). But once the alcohol was flowing at the Lost Bar... the camera came out....

Group self portrait...

So good to see Katie!!!

Peter Petrelli was there! you can't tell it's him... I thought it was better to not get a head on shot.

Then we stumbled on to our hotel rooms, with Chris taking the brunt of it. Marcie (SP) was with us too! It was a fun, fun day and a crazy night. Who knew Sunday would be even BETTER???

Sunday's coming up next....
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

• For old time sake

Re: NNL's Pictures of Anniversary Insanity!!!

OMG :LMAO: that pic of Hector and I is friggin HI-LARIOUS!!!!! NNL I am aooo happy I got to spend a bit of time with you. Who loves you baby?
    Katie
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    FIGHT ON!!!!!!

• Never Look Back

Thanks for the pics...LB!

Great to re-live all the memories...

• no one to be trifled with

Blog Entries

Ah, so that's what you were up to

Waiting for more!

• Brrr...its cold out there

Aww...You are so nice ! This weekend was SO much fun ! I will try to figure out how to post pictures so you can see the infamous flying dutchman ice cream boat ! YUM !!

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

all such wonderful pics!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Such a good time had by everyone.... fantastic!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

Okay... Sunday dawned way too early!! But we still managed to make the 8:45 meet on time.

Hotel view by day....

After feasting the THE MOST DELICIOUS COOKIES EVER! ( to Lu for the baking and Rick for the handing out) We headed to Riverbelle Terrace, where I was the first one of the group in and in the newly opened line.
    Since I took a photo from last year... this year it was protein based to recover from the alcohol.

Then it was train time!! (and thanks again for keeping a tradition alive!)

The other car....

Morrigoon joined us at Main St!

After a quick run through NoS and POTC, we did the great sinking of the Mark Twain!

She's never going to live down a certain Pirates ride....

NOON MEET TIME!!!
    Chip and Dale were fashionably early!
    The highlight of the meet, for me, was getting to talk to Emmett. I miss that sarcastic brat!!
    Random pics....

DineyDan24, who I'm so mad that I never actually met!!!

Time for Dusty to make us cry and then to get the picture taken. All the Photo Pass CM - especially Aric were just awesome!!!

While Dusty was talking, I took this panoramic - all around the hub, Micechatters gathered!!

A few of us headed over to Cove Bar for lunch (when the BBQ pizza craving strikes, you must give in).

Alien Urine Sample... it's delicious!

We headed to Monsters, when D. noticed how oddly shaped Mr. Incredible's back is shaped....

We headed back to DL for the parade meet.

My parade pics are bad, so here's only 1:

After the meet, we headed off to pick up my phone - yes little known service but the photo shop will charge your phone (you provide the charger) or batteries! The CM (Becky?) was so nice and kind. After we rode Big Thunder and I'm sure we rode a bunch of other stuff.

On to the 50th meet (What a FABULOUS CM WE HAD!!!!)

Then the Pirates meet (what fun) and Haunted Mansion - having everyone say the spiel was skin crawling awesome. Somehow, my little group ended up with a bunch of empty vehicles both in front of and behind us - so we talked, yelled, sang, clapped... Went crazy the whole ride though! OMG so much fun!!!
    Adam also acquired a new hat! (Props to the BB CMs for giving me replacement hats when I thought I'd lost mine).

Then a quick ride on Buzz and it was Space Mountain time! Yes, I went on AGAIN. The seeing the track helps worlds.
    You can't tell but my eyes ARE open!

We then took the monorail to the Lost Bar... but it was full up, until the sweet CM (I can't remember her name) let us suit in the "butt" GAH what a view! What excitement!

All the excitement turned Adam into a zombie!

Then the Lost Bar hit... and the memory gets fuzzy!
    Adam gained a new hat....

Mmm, Scooby Snacks!

Feeling fine.... it was great to end Micechat's 2nd anniversary with the same group I had ended MiceChat's 1st anniversary (Plus one!) in the same place we'd ended it last year!
    Here's to another great year, guys!

And all these pics plus like a hundred more can be found at my Flickr
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 01-29-2007 at 07:24 PM.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain

• Premium Youngling and

Great pics. That was so much fun

• For You!

Great pictures!! I'm so proud of you for overcoming your Space Mountain fear!!! Looks like fun was had by all!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

A couple from today...
    Stayed at the DLH last night *sniff* thanks again to the kindness of friends! The room was bigger but even the Motel 6 girl that I am could tell the quality was different. And the staff was as slow and hrd to reach as I remembered.

It was my turn to spend time with the adults! And wonderful to spend a bit of time w/Earkid... I can't believe we hadn't met before this!!!

The end.
    I guess I should have saved Mr. Incredible for this!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain

• Banned User

very nice report Loriebeth!!!

• Directly directed

Nice TR thanks for sharing your pictures with those of us who sadly couldn't attend!

• GO DBACKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverNeverland View Post

It was my turn to spend time with the adults! And wonderful to spend a bit of time w/Earkid... I can't believe we hadn't met before this!!!

Aww, cute pic of my sweet PB and my spikey-haired husband. Lori Beth, it was so much fun spending time with you on Monday. It was much too short, and why the heck did they only have one side of the Matterhorn open??? Darn them. Oh well! Loved your pics darlin' and can't wait to see you again.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Disneykat View Post
    OMG :LMAO: that pic of Hector and I is friggin HI-LARIOUS!!!!! NNL I am aooo happy I got to spend a bit of time with you. Who loves you baby?
    OMG KATIE!! That was fun, even if it was brief! i'm so glad you were able to come back out here!

Quote Originally Posted by Maseca View Post
    Thanks for the pics...LB!

Great to re-live all the memories...
    It was great times

Quote Originally Posted by Westley View Post
    Ah, so that's what you were up to

Waiting for more!
    Yeah, while you old folks were getting dancied up in suits and dresses us youngsters were getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by brerrbit1 View Post
    Aww...You are so nice ! This weekend was SO much fun ! I will try to figure out how to post pictures so you can see the infamous flying dutchman ice cream boat ! YUM !!
    Every time I read thos words, I get a little drool. This weekend was a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Such a good time had by everyone.... fantastic!!
    We missed you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
    Great pics. That was so much fun
    It was good to see you again

Quote Originally Posted by BFJen View Post
    Great pictures!! I'm so proud of you for overcoming your Space Mountain fear!!! Looks like fun was had by all!
    Thank Jen!!!! It's a pretty awesome feeling to be able to ride every coaster in DL (though we'll see what happens when it goes dark again!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    very nice report Loriebeth!!!
    Thanks Karla!

Quote Originally Posted by Alice's Wonderland View Post
    Nice TR thanks for sharing your pictures with those of us who sadly couldn't attend!
    Aww, you're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid View Post
    Aww, cute pic of my sweet PB and my spikey-haired husband. Lori Beth, it was so much fun spending time with you on Monday. It was much too short, and why the heck did they only have one side of the Matterhorn open??? Darn them. Oh well! Loved your pics darlin' and can't wait to see you again.
    Yeah, they're both adorable! Our time was short but good! I couldn't believe that Matterhorn line!!!!
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast