Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Misses Disneyland

Yah I dunno. We had AP's a few years ago and we would still hear the whistle and the "brrrring" pixie sound I guess you call it. We hear the same noises now with tix. I have never heard a fantasmic sound but that would be cool as hell. We really never took they time to pay attention to what sound goes with what. All I know is that when it whislted we would whislte too. Fwee Foooo!

Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

• Minion

I'll bet that they check your handstamp if you're an AP simply out of habit.

My friends and I get them anyway, even though if we have our APs out the stamper says we don't need one.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

I dont know about the fantasmic music, but I once heard that there different sounds were for AP's and one day guest's. Maybe even for park hoppers. Can anyone confirm?

• Playtester

The little whistle sounds exactly like the same sounds they use at the 99cent only stores. I so wished they would change it.
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Chaney
    Wait a second. I just confused myself. If I have a ticket or an AP, I technically shouldn't need a handstamp. If I have a handstamp, I shouldn't have to show a ticket or an AP. What am I missing?

Sorry... not trying to be a brat. Just curious.
    No, I have had many CMs tell me that I don't need a stamp so you really don't need to get one. Although it can be quite fun to see which character they are using that day.. and quite often it's a number of different ones if you hop a lot.

I always thought the whistle noise was Jiminy Cricket's whistle song in Pinnochio. "Give a little whistle....
    And always let your conscience be your guide"

• Sock Puppet

For some bewildering reason when I swipe my AP there is a pause, and then the red light will flash saying "stolen" and they ask me to leave?

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSeaDiver
    For some bewildering reason when I swipe my AP there is a pause, and then the red light will flash saying "stolen" and they ask me to leave?

Hmmm... I have no idea why that would happen...

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Godwin Glacier, Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by DeepSeaDiver
    Ahhh... just a small misunderstanding. They're supposed to swipe your AP through their machine. You're NOT supposed to swipe someone else's AP.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

• Roar!

Quote Originally Posted by lilypad
    I always thought the whistle noise was Jiminy Cricket's whistle song in Pinnochio. "Give a little whistle....
    And always let your conscience be your guide"
    I'm pretty sure the whistle is the Mr. Bluebird from Song of the South. If it isn't it sounds just like him. When I first heard it in the movie, I was like "wow. that sounds like Disneyland"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12