Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• A Ghost at Disneyland

Re: Brer Fox tried to steal my camcorder!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDude2006 View Post
    Just like a character wouldn't punch a kid in the face?

Just kidding, I don't believe he "punched" him in the face. I firmly believe that kid DID something to cause that response. I think he like pinched his back or something like that...wasn't natural when he put his arm around his back like that...Plus he was smiling when he was punched. Who smiles when you just got punched? and if it supposedly hurt so bad, why, again, was he smiling?
    Actually, the kid was choking Tigger by yanking on the back of his costume. The CM was strangling and trying to get free so he could breathe. Thats why the junior psychopath was grinning. This according to a friend who worked that same day with Tigger playing minnie mouse. She said when he got backstage and got his head off, his neck was bright red from being choked. We should import Chinese policemen to cane kids like that.

• Banned User

This is making me feel nervous and scared on the inside.

I would of showed him my fist and told him "This is the camera your looking for!"

• A Ghost at Disneyland

Want to know what happened to my sister? I never have posted it here, because I forgot until now...
    Sure, what happened to her?

I got felt up once by one of the little Tailspin characters. I told her I wasn't into inter-species relationships and she pinched my bum. Its all good. I didn't feel cheap or anything... just had a good time. (kinda getting my freak on, ya know?)
    Last edited by DisneyDarian; 01-30-2007 at 04:17 PM. Reason: For no good reason

•   
    • Blind to His Own Faults

Want to know what happened to my sister? I never have posted it here, because I forgot until now...
    Ummm...Brer Fox covered her in tar?

• Comin' at ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Bear View Post
    And the terrorists didn't mean to fly into the World Trade Center; they just were testing what they had learned in flight school, and lost their sense of direction...
    I think that's a little uncalled for.
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

•   

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    This is making me feel nervous and scared on the inside.

I would of showed him my fist and told him "This is the camera your looking for!"
    Yeah, but you try that $#@! with Tigger, an' he'll drop you like 3rd period Algebra. I have video to prove it.

• Banned User

I think that's a little uncalled for.
    Well he is Brer Bear. He's standing up for his buddy who is being trashed on this thread.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Brer Bear View Post
    And the terrorists didn't mean to fly into the World Trade Center; they just were testing what they had learned in flight school, and lost their sense of direction...
    Would not have been my choice of subjects to use for comedic effect...

• Comin' at ya!

Well, when my family went one time we went to Goofy's kitchen. My sister was 16 at the time, and I guess what you'd call "cute/attractive" from opinions of people around me...Very sickening to hear.

Anyways, Goofy started playing with her hair. That was ok, but he kept doing it over and over. Then he came by later, and started tickling her. Remember this is a 16 year old. He kept tickling her in not very apporpriate spots to tickle a girl if you know what I mean. It just seemed weird how he was acting.

And to top it off, later he came by and was pretending to spoon feed her. So she gave in as to not cause any commotion. But he wante to feed her cake, and she said no and shook her head. so he SMASHED the cake in her face and ran off.

I think more happened but I can't remember as I was like 11 at the time i believe. My mom wrote letters but they never wrote back other than the generic "we are sorry for the inconvinience. We at disneyland...) I'm sure you're going to ask "why didn't someone stop him OR put a stop to it?" But honestly, I can't remember IF someone did and he just kept going on, or if no one said anything.

•   

Oh, I see--I thought it might be something that was actually physically injurious...like a bear attack...

• Comin' at ya!

no, just a little inappropriate behavior with a costume person and a girl. What really was the last straw was the whole chocolate cake in the face and in her hair. he really smushed it in....Now I can look back and laugh, because it wasn't happening to me?

• Banned User

not funny to me, nor trying to take a camcorder or camera. I happen to have a digital camera that if broken would cost a pretty penny to replace. tell me if the camera fell outof the bag that the character was trying to open, or if when he grabbed at it he broke something, would disney replace it? probably not. while it's funny to "borrow" a camera and take picrues or grab a bag, you don't know what is in it and what could be broken. frankly a pretty dangerous act if you ask me and shouldn't the character's handler be paying better attention to his or her behavior? If something like that happened to me I would make sure I had the name of the handler and file a complaint.

• A Ghost at Disneyland

no, just a little inappropriate behavior with a costume person and a girl. What really was the last straw was the whole chocolate cake in the face and in her hair. he really smushed it in....Now I can look back and laugh, because it wasn't happening to me?
    Disney Dude!!!! Thats gross! I was on my honeymoon with my freshly minted wife and we were eating at this restaurant in that new england area of Magic Kingdom at WDW. Chip and Dale came by and started getting seriously handsy with my new wife. She began to get upset. After a few polite requests to knock it off, I stood up and said "touch her again you perverts and I'll turn you both into a pair of gloves." They moved on. I was seriously pissed and ready to beat some manners into them.

• The pride is back.

Aurora once tried to slap me with a paternity suit, but I wasn't havin' it.

And on my last trip, Mickey tried to bum some smokes, but I had just quit.

• Banned User

Hey at Goofys Kitchen, Goofy actually took my camera from me and took pictures of strangers.. it was funny but I didn't know he was allowed to just take my camera from me like that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast