Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Barfy's Spectacular 1/28/07 Text & Video Report!

January 28th, 2007:

My goal was to arrive at the park at 8:30, just in time for the 1st meet. I arrived around 9:00ish at the front gates.

Having to go potty, I decided to head to the Secret Restrooms over in Carnation Plaza Gardens on Main Street when i see 2 dreamer CM's standing in the tunnel that leads to Rancho Zacalo in Frontierland. They gave me a Dream pin Lanyard. I wanted to go to the River Belle Terrece and tell the gang what i won and for them to head over there to win because they had a crap load of prizes, i just happened to win the lanyard.

After time passes and I do other stuff I head to Main Street Station and get on board to meet the Crew for the 3rd meet for a round trip on The Disneyland Railroad. I was in the frontcar and when My car passes by the station i get about 15 Micechatters staring at me with a Face.

I then get off, Go around and board on to the back car right before the parlor car. I then ask if they have room for 1 more. Fishbulb and Dustysage move down to clear room for me. I then introduce myself to Dustysage and Fishbulb, who i am sitting next to. I also sign Judimouse's autograph book and indrodice myself around the train.

After that, we head to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. While walking down the queue, MiceChat's very own, Lost Boy comes up to himself and we have a nice talk all the way on through the queue and even on the attraction itself. He sated he was there on Disneyland's opening day of July 18th, 1955.

Who ever who was on the 1st train of MiceChatter's and heard some guy screaming "Aiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaaaaaeeeeeeeee" At the last little whoop-dee-do after the 3rd lift....THAT WAS ME! I got a few laughs out of it on the train too.

We then boarded the Mark Twain and cruised around the ship as you can see in the 2nd video below.

We then headed to the Hub and took photos, talked, and met even more MiceChatters who were not at the earlier morning meets.

I then go to lunch with HauntedMansionMike, Mousekiteer, and RangerSyl. I had the Monte Cristo sandwitch.

After that i headed to the Golden Horseshoe to say Hi to everyone. I got a few Hello's, met more micechatters, got a few video compliments and showed others the Hidden Mickey in the Vent that people were asking me about.

A few hours passed and I then remendered that Dustysage would be at the Rancho Zocalo for dinner. I headed over there when Dustysage, Sadako, Almandot, Sam, and some others were eating. I came to talk and eat some of Dusty's POCKY! Sam and I headed to Indy after he ate and we head to the Opera House after.

After the Opera House show we had a group photo which we could barely sqeeze over around the bend near the gift shop. We then headed to Pirates while we were waiting to go in.

2 CM's standing outsdie the attraction were chatting and i over heard one say "Whos the big group from?" The CM then whispered something to the clueless CM.

We were in the 1st dispatch of the 3,923 boats that were launched of Micechatters. We were so heavy, the boat was dragging on the bottom.

I also had a nice chat on the attraction with Lost Boy again.

Then we headed to Haunted Mansion and rode that, I also intorducted myself to Mr. Lightyear999 there and then after that we headed to Space Mountain. After waiting around we learned that everyone wnet ot BLAB. We went there. I got 300,630 points that night and I was outside with Pezz Lightyear and (I think his name was Kevin, but he was talking about he knew Dusty and Fishbulb and knew about Micechat then learned his friends were the ones who ran it) I had a nice chat with him while waiting for Space.

After Space, i checked out my photos and zipped off without saying "Bye" I ment to do it, but i had school the next day and didn't arrive home until 12:01 AM. (I sleeped through 5th period and some of lunch and went to bed 4:00 PM on the 29th)

THE END!

I forgot to mension i won 3 Dream Pin lanyards that day

1 in the Tunnel going to Rancho Zocalo
    1 in the fastpass line of Soarin
    1 at Main Street Train Station

I have 1 lanyard to Sadako and the 2 pins that came with it to MinionLumbo. Enjoy!

More videos to come.

Photos are also on their way, too.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lohqE3_kSN4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lohqE3_kSN4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwIMVm7xABI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwIMVm7xABI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svOw5ji5Wqk[/youtube]

(I have 37 videos from the meet. But from my phone, it is odd. I only can upload 5 of them because they only have the "Send Message" key. The other videos don't? any help on how i can uplaod the rest?)
    Last edited by barfownz; 01-30-2007 at 08:59 PM.

• For You!

Re: Barfy's Spectacular 1/28/07 Text & Video Report!

Nice report!

Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

• Banned User

nice report, but you need a good camera! i had a hard time seeing the movies, way to fast and way to blurry. it was like I got stoned and did not know it I did finally see your pic BArfy, your adorable ( do guys like the hear that? your cute, ok your handsome. is that the terinology?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
    nice report, but you need a good camera! i had a hard time seeing the movies, way to fast and way to blurry. it was like I got stoned and did not know it I did finally see your pic BArfy, your adorable ( do guys like the hear that? your cute, ok your handsome. is that the terinology?
    My camera broke the day before the meet. I filmed it all with my phone and it only can film around 25 seconds. I have to rush things.

Thanks for your comment on my irrisitable delicious good looks.

• Banned User

arg.... you gots luck for prizes...

nice tr...

• Senior Minion

Now I wish I had followed you around throughout the time I was there so I could have gotten some of those prizes. Thanks for posting some of the videos you took though.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch74 View Post
    Now I wish I had followed you around throughout the time I was there so I could have gotten some of those prizes. Thanks for posting some of the videos you took though.
    If you were with me the entire the day, You could of gotton 3 pin lanyards and 3 sets of the dream pins, like me.

• Banned User

I just uploaded a 3rd video.

•   
    • Main Street VIPs

I never did get around to talking to you Barfy, but it's nice to finally be able to put a face with your posts. Maybe next time we'll chat.

Nice trip report.
    Rick

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Love the pics and saw all you're videos on Youtube being I'm one of your subscribers.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Neep meep beep

I've never won a prize (and I like to think I visit a lot), and Sadako's won 15 so far, and you won three in one day? Wow, I need to hang out with you and Sadako more often!

My first thought when meeting you was, "He sure doesn't look like his avatar", but it was great to meet you.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • has a brand new mindset

LOL at Froggy's comment!! Which avatar pic though - the Walt pic, which had me thinking he was an older guy...or the Miley Cyrus pic which makes him seem more his own age...but yeah, he doesn't look like Miley much!!

Great report and WOW the luck you had that day!!!
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

• Beep Beep!

Nice TR Barfy, you really got lucky on the dream prizes.
    HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
    "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    If you were with me the entire the day, You could of gotton 3 pin lanyards and 3 sets of the dream pins, like me.
    you are pretty lucky there Barfy ! good for you, I am glad you had a good time

• MiceChat News Team
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Administrator
    • MiceChat Contributer

Blog Entries

Great report Barfy! Thanks for introducing yourself. It was a real pleasure to meet you. Let's hang out again soon.
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast