Well, spent my Friday at DLR as normal. Just a few comments:
1. Herbie is in the house. Herbie the Love Bug is sitting in the Esplanade with a little set. Disney is trying to get the movie hype running. I can remember watching Herbie in the Anaheim Stadium Drive In Movie Theater when growing up.
2. Noticed the new narration on the train when an elephant came over the speakers. I think the narration was well done.
3. Okay, I haven't been to Tom Sawyer's Island in 5+ years. So when did they close down Ft Wilderness? That really stinks.
4. Duck Duck Goose! I spent part of the afternoon at DCA and came back to DL around 3:30. There were many characters in front of the flower bed. A few I can recall TweedleDee, Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Aurora, Belle, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Peter Pan, Alice, and I might be missing a couple. They organized a game of Duck, Duck, Goose with many kids. It was fun to watch.
5. The evening Parade time moved from 7:45 to 7:00. This is a bummer because the parade looks great at night. I wonder if this is a permanent change or if Friday was at a special time for some reason.
Park started out busy right at 9:00 but did not escalate - just very busy from the start but never got packed. I think last monday was busier. I had fun as always.
And of course lots of pictures are available for your viewing pleasure. I am working on a few wallpapers but those will come another time.
Pictures can be viewed in my 5/27 album at:
I hope you enjoy them.
PS - Mosaic picture quest results coming soon!