Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Photopass Question

We leave in 10 days for a weeks stay at the Disneyland hotel. First trip with my youngest granddaughter who will be turning 3. I would like to know more about the Photopasses. Where do they take the pictures and how much do they cost? I remember some one saying you could buy a disk for $100 but then what do you do with the photos on it? Can you take the disk some where like Costo to have them printed out? Just want to say planning this trip has been so easy because of all your help here at MiceChat.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Re: Photopass Question

You can always go to their website and verify this information (www.disneyphotopass.com). Most of the CM's are around the more popular picture spots, but I'm sure if you ask at City Hall they would be able to help you as to what locations they are usually in.

The disk that you buy (which is a little over $100) can be taken anywhere so that you can print the pictures, along with a copyright release (or something like that) so you can print as many for your own personal use. They also offer the option of making a vacation photo book as well with all your pictures. Keep in mind that the cost for the picture CD is the same regardless if you take one or one hundred pictures.

• It's all nonsense

If you want the CD I'd recommend trying to take an insane amount of pictures when your at the resort. If you just take a few pics the CD isn't worth it IMO.

• Warm Hugging Anna

Some of the places that do the photo pass are...

Princess Fantasy Faire
    By the castle
    I think Winnie the Pooh himself has one
    I think space Mountain
    Also By the enterest gate were the flower of Mickey is.

I'm not to sure on DCA said of were the photo Pass part is. But from Christmas time when my mom when over there she and her friend got there picture taken with Santa Clause. U can ask over there were they have the Photo Pass at.

• Warm Hugging Anna

One more thing I forgot on the Photo Pass. You have up to one month to get your photos before they disappear. I got some that is about to run out this month. So you have to get them as soon as u can.

• Minion

I don't really understand the point of this when you can just take as many photos as you like anywhere in the park with a disposable or digital camera. Plus, digital cameras can last you ages!
    The daydream princess

• Comin' at ya!

I had no idea about these...interesting
    "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

• Warm Hugging Anna

Here is some from the Photo Pass that I have.

• Minion

Thats a cool pic, but its kind of funny that it says Cinderella and on the right hand side there is Aurora. Do they have other character frames?
    The daydream princess

• genie stole my BBQ

So can you get the ride photos also, how many pics are you allowed on the cd?

• Proud "Dis-nerd"

You can get the photopass (it's a little card) from CMs holding cameras all through the park (they're always in front of the castle). Once you get the card, everytime you see a CM with a camera, you hand them the card, they take some photos, and you can either go to the photo shop on Main Street to view what's on the card, order prints, a CD, etc., or wait until you get home and check the website listed on the card. The advantage is the photos are very good, these CMs are trained photographers, and they clear people out of the way for you so you get some great shots without anyone walking through. If you've got young children with you, it's not always easy to get great photos, as you're busy wrangling them. I recommend it, we only had a few photos taken, but two were really excellent and we just ordered a couple of 5x7's off the website, picked out a cute Disney imprint with the year on it, and were very pleased. The cost was $12.99 for each, so not that expensive for the quality you get.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by pbchief2 View Post
    So can you get the ride photos also, how many pics are you allowed on the cd?
    As far as I know Disneyland doesn't do the ride photos yet, but it might be something they will add later on. I think if they do this I would use my PhotoPass much more.

And as for a limit, I haven't read anywhere that there is a limit to the pictures you can put on the CD ... but they do expire after a month, so I guess they think there won't be too many.

• :)

theres a photopass at the sun plaza and infront of TOT in DCA, i'm pretty sure theres on in paradise pier somewhere too...

• Warm Hugging Anna

Sorry about this. My computer had stop for a few mintues but here is some more photos. As to the pictures it depends on how many photos u want on the album.

• Warm Hugging Anna

Oh by the way the one photo of me and Snow White that is have of me missing. Is what I did. They just do what u tell them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast