Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

• Perfect Insanity

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

I see they picked MY birthday to do it on!
    Princess Anna

Mom To
    Video Game Player-Noah (6/5/98)
    &
    Baseball Player & All Stars Basketball Player-Kaleb (3/8/02)
    &
    Ballerina Princess Skylar (9/21/06)
    A crowded day at Disneyland beats a busy day of housework!!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

Quote Originally Posted by ladydragon55 View Post
    OK, I have to ask. The people that get to sit on the sidewalk and watch the stars come in how long do you have to be there before hand in the morning? also do you have to have special tickets for that part or do you just have to have a seat. I take it only the stars get to watch the actual movie, correct?

I am asking because I am looking at bringing a large group from up here in Sonoma. These kids are volunteers at our charity haunt and I want to give them a special surprise for all their years of work. So is this possible or do you have to know someone to get in there during the walk in.
    thanks
    Last Year, a lot of folks got in line before 6:30 AM (park opening) to get a seat along the Red Carpet.

No need for a seperate ticket, just park admission. First come, first served...

And yes, once the Red Carpet event is over, all the regular park guests are asked to leave, and the stars go have dinner and watch the movie (they close down the West side of the park in the early afternoon to prepare the private, VIP only area).

Here is a link to the 6 AM crowd size from the last premiere

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1596269
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Shablagoo!

i'm looking forward to watching online again and commenting here on Micechat with all the other 'shut-ins".

• Banned User

I'll be there! Its right around my birthday too!

• Banned User

Who ever else is going and if they get Miley Cyrus' Signature. Can i have it?!

• in technicolor!

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Who ever else is going and if they get Miley Cyrus' Signature. Can i have it?!

Sure! I wouldn't know what to do with it if I got it. Haha.

Darkbeer, your pictures made me so excited!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    Sure! I wouldn't know what to do with it if I got it. Haha.

Darkbeer, your pictures made me so excited!
    Whooooooooooo!

• Purple Crates ♥

Anyone going if you could save for me a park map from the event and any little giveaways they have (like the buttons for DMC) I would be very grateful...thanks. I'll gladly pay any shipping or whatever for them.

Laura

• living to haunt

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbeer View Post
    Last Year, a lot of folks got in line before 6:30 AM (park opening) to get a seat along the Red Carpet.

No need for a seperate ticket, just park admission. First come, first served...

And yes, once the Red Carpet event is over, all the regular park guests are asked to leave, and the stars go have dinner and watch the movie (they close down the West side of the park in the early afternoon to prepare the private, VIP only area).

Here is a link to the 6 AM crowd size from the last premiere

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1596269
    thanks darkbeer,
    from looking at your photos it is clear if we want any seating at all we need to be there around 5am. We always stay over by the IHOP and walk in that way. Guess I better make reservations now! Now maybe you can tell me, and if not someone will I am sure, can you set down blankets and have one person stay there or does your whole group have to stay? I see you left and went to watch a game, did you stay for the whole thing the first time? And to anyone reading this that has done it, the real truth....is it worth it?
    thanks

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

I am an exception, since I had a media credential, and a reserved spot.

I think people would have problems with 1 person holding a space for 10 or so, on the other hand, folks do have to eat and go to the restroom, having about 1/2 the party stay while the other half goes off is reasonable for most of the day, but you really needed to have the vast majority of the party in the afternoon, as people just squezzed into spaces.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by cyre View Post
    Anyone going if you could save for me a park map from the event and any little giveaways they have (like the buttons for DMC) I would be very grateful...thanks. I'll gladly pay any shipping or whatever for them.

Laura
    Will do!

• Banned User

this reminds me... some people need to get a lot of maps.. lol get 2 when you enter.. and 2 when you leave... then hold on to them till some of us get over there.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by figment1986 View Post
    this reminds me... some people need to get a lot of maps.. lol get 2 when you enter.. and 2 when you leave... then hold on to them till some of us get over there.
    I grab at it when i go. Even if i have the same map from the trip before. I grab at least 8 guide maps and 11 times guides. I'll grab all i can for us MiceChatters.

All they need to pay me is the shipping. or free if they meet me at a MiceChat meet.

• Purple Crates ♥

Thank you!

yayyyy i'm excited!!

So if I wanted to get a blockout date ticket, does that mean I should get it the night before?
    Disneyland Photos:
    01.02.2006 (facebook album)
    02.25.2006 - Totally random trip
    Spring break 2006 - WALT DISNEY WORLD (also has some random spring break pics in)
    08.01.2006 -Club 33 trip!
    My first MC trip report!
    More to come, of course! =D

Deluxe Annual Pass purchased - 12.09.2006

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast