Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

• in technicolor!

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

Quote Originally Posted by bananabelle View Post
    yayyyy i'm excited!!

So if I wanted to get a blockout date ticket, does that mean I should get it the night before?
    Sadly, we can't.

"How much is a Blockout day ticket and where can I purchase it?

Blockout day tickets are available for sale at the Main Entrance ticket booths for $30.00. A Blockout day ticket may not be purchased in advance and is valid only on the same day when purchased. Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport and valid Blockout day ticket to be admitted into the Disneyland® Resort theme parks."

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    Sadly, we can't.

"How much is a Blockout day ticket and where can I purchase it?

Blockout day tickets are available for sale at the Main Entrance ticket booths for $30.00. A Blockout day ticket may not be purchased in advance and is valid only on the same day when purchased. Annual Passholders must present their valid Annual Passport and valid Blockout day ticket to be admitted into the Disneyland® Resort theme parks."
    Aww lame. Oh well. I guess we should just sleep super early the night before so we can camp out at 4am for tickets...
    Disneyland Photos:
    01.02.2006 (facebook album)
    02.25.2006 - Totally random trip
    Spring break 2006 - WALT DISNEY WORLD (also has some random spring break pics in)
    08.01.2006 -Club 33 trip!
    My first MC trip report!
    More to come, of course! =D

Deluxe Annual Pass purchased - 12.09.2006

• Banned User

I'm glad i can get my tickets through my work. I can just walk up to the main gates.

• in technicolor!

Aww lame. Oh well. I guess we should just sleep super early the night before so we can camp out at 4am for tickets...
    My group is staying at Paradise Pier hotel so hopefully we will be able to sleep in a LITTLE more. I doubt that we will be able to sleep at all though. Haha.

• Banned User

I'm thinking about staying the night too so i don't have to wake up at 3:00 AM to get ready, I can at least wait up at 6:00 and head over to the park doen the street from a Good Neighbor hotel.

• in technicolor!

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    I'm thinking about staying the night too so i don't have to wake up at 3:00 AM to get ready, I can at least wait up at 6:00 and head over to the park doen the street from a Good Neighbor hotel.
    That is basically why we did it. I didn't want to get up that early (I am the lovely designated driver...being the oldest sucks. Haha) and parentals didn't want us driving over that early.

Plus, my birthday is a couple weeks after that so we just turned the whole thing into a birthday celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by bella View Post
    My group is staying at Paradise Pier hotel so hopefully we will be able to sleep in a LITTLE more. I doubt that we will be able to sleep at all though. Haha.
    I actually live in Anaheim, so it's really not too big a problem to get there early. I guess I just want to ensure tickets, hehe. ^_^
    Disneyland Photos:
    01.02.2006 (facebook album)
    02.25.2006 - Totally random trip
    Spring break 2006 - WALT DISNEY WORLD (also has some random spring break pics in)
    08.01.2006 -Club 33 trip!
    My first MC trip report!
    More to come, of course! =D

Deluxe Annual Pass purchased - 12.09.2006

• in technicolor!

I actually live in Anaheim, so it's really not too big a problem to get there early. I guess I just want to ensure tickets, hehe. ^_^
    Oh cool! Haha. Yeah, we are going to be out there bright and early. Should be fun considering NONE of the people I am going to be with are morning people except, well, me.

• Sock Puppet

Lets just say the only place in california that celebrates BEANS!

PIRATES 3 Premiere may 19 2007

tell me if i am right mouse planet just said there is going to be a pirates 3 premiere on may 19, 2007

• Minion

Re: PIRATES 3 Premiere may 19 2007

It appears that way. The hours for the park are different and all that jazz. There are other threads, so just do a search, and you should get more info!

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/52537-pirates-caribbean-worlds-end-premiere-held-disneyland-may-19-a.html

Accidental Type-o on the title of the movie, but this thread's all about PotC3

• Banned User

I already know I get to go to the actual premiere So to whoever gets up early and tries to be on the sidelines, have fun! I'll be on the red carpet itself

• in technicolor!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    I already know I get to go to the actual premiere So to whoever gets up early and tries to be on the sidelines, have fun! I'll be on the red carpet itself
    Meanie.

What´s interesting is that my high school senior prom is at the Disneyland Hotel the same night of the Pirates 3 Premier!
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

My senior prom is at the Disneyland Hotel on the same night of the Pirates 3 Premiere right next door at Disneyland Park.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast