Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

• Banned User

Re: Pirates III premiere: How will it work?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    I have a couple friends who live across the street from the resort and if I was wakened after midnight by the DL fireworks, I would have been P*****!
    Yep I live there too and I hate it when they do private party fireworks really late not only because I need sleep but the kids in our house get awakened and upset.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

Quote Originally Posted by barfownz View Post
    Who ever else is going and if they get Miley Cyrus' Signature. Can i have it?!
    She was a bee-yotch to my sister last year. I wanted her autograph so after she was done with a radio broadcaster, my sister called her name for her attention... Guess what Miley did... She said, "Don't look at her!" to her 'entourage' and continued on her merry way. Needless to say I don't watch Hannah Montana anymore.

What I did last year is not bring any bags, just beach towels, so I could get through the security check-point faster. My parents came later that day with our bags to make mine and my sister's spots so we could grab some food. But be sure to stay put in the afternoon. As the event draws nearer, people try to squeeze in.

• Do you believe in magic?

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End premiere to be held at Disneyland - May

Quote Originally Posted by OhOhSheila View Post
    She was a bee-yotch to my sister last year. I wanted her autograph so after she was done with a radio broadcaster, my sister called her name for her attention... Guess what Miley did... She said, "Don't look at her!" to her 'entourage' and continued on her merry way. Needless to say I don't watch Hannah Montana anymore.
    Wow! That's terrible. People shouldn't treat their fans like that.
    Peace, Love, and Mickey Mouse!

• Banned User

Why would Miley Cyrus be at a pirates premiere anyways?

• Oh my Goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by EagleWings View Post
    Why would Miley Cyrus be at a pirates premiere anyways?
    Why would Marilyn Manson be at a pirates premiere?

• i love shiny things....

Johnny depp and marilyn manson are REALLY good friends
    *~with a smile and a song...~*

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Also, Marilyn Manson did a version of one of the songs from Nightmare Before Christmas on the latest release of the soundtrack. (Poor Walt must be spinning like a top over this one!) LOL

• Haunted Mansion Lover

Quote Originally Posted by hotpinktiffie View Post
    Johnny depp and marilyn manson are REALLY good friends
    There has to be a Tim Burton connection there!
    Foolish Mortal

• I have returned !!

Quote Originally Posted by doombuggy driver View Post
    There has to be a Tim Burton connection there!
    of course there is.. its six degress of Timmie B... lol

Mylie was there no doubt cause of Disney directly...
    Marilyn is there cause of Johnny to be sure and man what a beautiful shocker that was !! Johnny and Marilyn have been good close friends forever.

Im not sure but i think Marilyn and Mickey have the same shoe cobbler lol
    cliCky heRe

anyone from here going to the premiere? Ill be there...

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
    next trip?? Dec 2007

• Minion

Blog Entries

OMG OMG OMG. I am so happy I am going to be able to go to this this year.... I am going to put in a shift request right when today is over. So I can make sure I have that day off. Wahoo....
    Please help me raise money for children's hospitals by clicking the extra life image.

• Blow me to Bermuda!

We're all set to be there as well. I'm just trying not to get too excited yet. lol

Enjoying the warmth and sunshine of Phoenix between Disney trips.

that's funny because i will be there on May 20th for my anniversry and also April 22nd-25th. I just seem to love it when they close down for the partys... hey how is it the day after a movie premier?

how exactly does it work? do you get there early and wait all day for the premire? do they block of new orleans square for the movie or what? i went a few days before and saw the bleachers up but im curious how it all goes down. guests are only allowed to watch the red carpet area right? and is that after hours? sorry i have a lot of questions....
    i kinda only like him when he's a pirate...

• Fight On for ol' SC!

Quote Originally Posted by jawnjarvis View Post
    that's funny because i will be there on May 20th for my anniversry and also April 22nd-25th. I just seem to love it when they close down for the partys... hey how is it the day after a movie premier?
    Well, I wasnt there the day after the first premiere but last year it was mad! It was the last day for all lower level AP's and the reopening of Pirates. but last year was also held during summer break so more kids. But this year fewer people will have the day off so it will definetly not be as bad as last year!

• Lilo :D

Awww, disneyland officially announced to us that May 19th is now a block date for our cast member Blue/Silver/etc passes, PLUS regular main gate cast member entry.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast