Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Re: My sons first Disney ride!!!

It's funny, I used to ride the carousel at South Coast Plaza more than the carousel at Disneyland. I guess even as a toddler I couldn't stand long lines! LOL

Anyway, nice picture, and nice kid! Hope the rest of the day was just as enjoyable.

• I've got the Disney fever

Quote Originally Posted by ladydragon55 View Post
    What great memories! Thank you for sharing! What a cutie!! Oh yes and your son is cute too!
    I do find it funny that my husband looks happier than Jake!!!

• Directly directed

Your son is so cute! What a sweet memory to remember in years to come!

• Hiding in the shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyella21 View Post
    Most of my pics with DD and Daddy on rides at DL are the same iwth Daddy looking happier than her. I have been racking my brain trying to remember what DDs first ride was at DL, it was only 18 months ago and I cant remember. I think it was the teacups or Casey Jr...so sad I cant remember.

Anyway her favorite that trip was IASW which we rode like 4 times. Last trip she rode the carrousel at DL 4 times and at DCA at least 6!

• living to haunt

I know that is why I said it! When my husband took the grandkids this December most of the pictures show him smiling and the kids looking like, get over it grandpa! I think us adults have more fun than the kids. You have a great looking family!

• Premium Youngling and

I am sure it was very special for you to witness your son on his first ride. Very cute

• GO DBACKS!!

Such a cute pic, thanks for sharing. How did he do on other rides?

It wasn't me, it was Lisa!

• I'd rather be @ D-land

Very cute picture! One that will be cherished for a long time I bet. The pictures I brought back from the last trip made hubby (couldn't go with us) say, "well, I can tell the YOU had fun!" and when people tell me, she's too young to remember, I say, "but I will"

• Disney Rocks!

That is so awesome! Another Disney fan is born.
    Here you leave today and enter a world of Yesterday, Tommorow and Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by ladydragon55 View Post
    I know that is why I said it! When my husband took the grandkids this December most of the pictures show him smiling and the kids looking like, get over it grandpa! I think us adults have more fun than the kids. You have a great looking family!
    Thank you VERY much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Earkid View Post
    Such a cute pic, thanks for sharing. How did he do on other rides?
    We took him on Snow White which he didn't mind but didn't really love. Mr. Toad kinda freaked him out. He loved Boo's Adventure, Buzz Lightyear, Autotopia. The beginning of POTC really freaked him out, but once the lights were there he liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb View Post
    Very cute picture! One that will be cherished for a long time I bet. The pictures I brought back from the last trip made hubby (couldn't go with us) say, "well, I can tell the YOU had fun!" and when people tell me, she's too young to remember, I say, "but I will"
    I took those pictures so I won't be the only one to remember, I'll be able to show his girlfriends one day, along with naked bath pictures.

• Can't Wait To Go!

The beginning of POTC really freaked him out, but once the lights were there he liked it.
    Same with my son, he had his first trip a few weeks ago and we were so excited to find out there was no height requirement for Pirates, but it was apparently a little scary.

His first ride was the Astro Orbiter, actually, and he just sat there and stared, which was a trend for the first day at the parks. If you're interested, the video is over in this thread...
    "Maybe because Godzilla is inside each one of us."
    - Godzilla 2000, the Movie

That was my son's favorite too!! How old is your little boy? Did he cry when he had to get off the rides? Wyatt would try and make them keep going by wiggling his hips. It was cute (like when the boat on pirates would stop near the end) Cute pic!

• Can't Wait To Go!

My son is almost 18 months and he would get impatient waiting in line when he could see the ride vehicles, and he would point at them as if to say "Hello Dad, the cars are right there, I can see them, why aren't we getting on them now?"
    "Maybe because Godzilla is inside each one of us."
    - Godzilla 2000, the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wazowski View Post
    Same with my son, he had his first trip a few weeks ago and we were so excited to find out there was no height requirement for Pirates, but it was apparently a little scary.

His first ride was the Astro Orbiter, actually, and he just sat there and stared, which was a trend for the first day at the parks. If you're interested, the video is over in this thread...
    That is the cutest video!!! I could not put Jake down though, the second his feet hit the ground he took off running. That is so cool the surprise Disney trip! Very tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandorBust View Post
    That was my son's favorite too!! How old is your little boy? Did he cry when he had to get off the rides? Wyatt would try and make them keep going by wiggling his hips. It was cute (like when the boat on pirates would stop near the end) Cute pic!
    He's 18 months. He cried when we took him off the carrousal the first time that's why we did it 3 more times till he calmed down and was like "Alright, I've finally had enough horses now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wazowski View Post
    My son is almost 18 months and he would get impatient waiting in line when he could see the ride vehicles, and he would point at them as if to say "Hello Dad, the cars are right there, I can see them, why aren't we getting on them now?"
    The first day we took him on Sunday we had him in the stroller and it was HORRIBLE, he was crying because he wanted down. When we went yesterday we thought we'd try our hiking child backpack. Which was SOOOOO awesome!!!! He didn't cry once, and we were there ALL DAY! He didn't mind waiting in line, it was an awesome trip!

He's 18 months. He cried when we took him off the carrousal the first time that's why we did it 3 more times till he calmed down and was like "Alright, I've finally had enough horses now..."

My son is 18 months old too! They sure have their own ideas about what we should do all the time don't they!!! Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast