Now I am not one to complain about things at the resort and I just posted about how I cant stand people who complain about DL but I couldn't help but notice a few things tonight...
The Aladdin Show:
- Genie- He was terrible! He didn't even make a good entrance. I remember the first time I saw the show, Genie would make his entrance by saying, "Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Genie!" and the crowd would scream and applaud. Tonight, he just popped up and said "Its Genie" and smiled really big and the audience didn't really know whether they should clap or not so I was kind of a spatter of an applause. He also went too long with some of his jokes( You would look better from Jafar. Sultan Peppershaker) Well he did about 10 of these and you could tell the audience wasn't liking it, nor did the rest of the cast on stage.
- Jasmine- Don't get me wrong, the woman that plays Jasmine has a beautiful voice and can really hit some high notes, but I just have one problem with her, she sounds like she is crying throughout the whole show! Even when she notifies the guards that she is a princess, she still sounded like she was crying
- Aladdin- Well he was basically out of breath the whole time and he didn't vere off of the script like the old Aladdin used to do.
- Other cast- It looked like thier was kind of a fued between two of the extras while on stage. It was between the heavy set girl that is in the electric wheelchair every once in a while and some other snotty looking girl. Well the snotty girl would always hit the heavey girl with whatever prop she had at the moment, like some long ribbon she had on the end of a stick or the shiny towels they swing around at the end of the show. The expression on the heavy girl every time she was hit was a displeased, you son of a female dog look and then a really big grin like nothing happened. Kinda akward
- The only problem I had with food tonight was when we bought a loaf of sourdough bread in DCA, it was kinda stale
Yes I know, this would be better with pictures but I actually forgot my camera at home today (I was pissed)
- I was able to say Hi to Sam, Sadako, and aerinpegadrak in the park tonight
- Perfect conditions for fireworks. There was actually so little wind that when the shells went off and released all of thier smoke, it kinda just stayed there and blocked a little bit of the fireworks. Good or bad, I am not sure.
- No crowd control ropes were used tonight so I wasn't being hit with one the whole time I was waiting for the fireworks
- Almost all of the tarps are off of the castle. Good or bad, I am not quite sure.
- I ALMOST COMPLETELY FORGOT SOMETHING! About 5 min. before the fireworks started, i heard what sounded like a horse trotting and I was wondering what it was. It started to get louder so I looked around, they were coming right towards me! It was 2 CM's, one galloping, and one following the galloper with 2 coconut halves clapping them together just like in The Holy Grail. I was laughing so hard. All I could think of in my head was "Bring out your dead! (Dong) Bring out your dead!" That really made my night
Random question that I came up with while getting on the tram tonight...
Would anybody happen to know how much horsepower the trams have? I sat in the far back and saw how extraordinarily long the trams were and how many people were on each car and it got me wondering how much power it takes to move all of that weight
That's it for me