My husband, daughter, son in law and my almost 3 year old granddaughter are heading to Disneyland on Feb 11th for a week. Thanks to all of you we know all sorts of things to make this a special week for all. The guys have an afternoon of golf, I am taking my husband on a tour for his Valentine Day present and my granddaughter who turns 3 right after the trip will have a birthday button. You have all saved us so much money. I would have never known about the self parking for hotel guest that is included or the free photos and balloons that can be delivered to our room for our little one. I would not have known about the discounts for triple AAA for meals and tours or the free desserts for the bday girl at some eateries. I also would not have known how much we save by doing this before she turns 3 and still able to get all the birthday perks for her. Also the EE for hotel guests everyday it is offered is a great perk. The $10 birthday cake party is a special treat also from here. Also The helpful hints are a great extra too. Like bring your own stroller for that walk back to the hotel and Build a Bear get in an hour before it opens. The shuttle from the SNA airport for guests joining us halfway through our trip and the fact that SNA is so much closer than LAX. Thank you all so much!! Only a week to go!!! Can't wait.